FS: Stocking fillers (Criteron, Nitto, Big Agnes, Revelate)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

atk

FS: Stocking fillers (Criteron, Nitto, Big Agnes, Revelate)

Post by atk »

First up we have the Criterion Quantum 200, this was a stupid, panic purchase from the Bearbones shop in August last year for a trip I should have known wouldn't happen and even if it had, a smaller, lighter sleeping bag wouldn't have made it any easier. I'm sure it's a fantastic piece of kit but I'm fat, lazy and already miserable enough without getting this soaked and being cold, so I'll just suck it up and deal with the bulk of a synthetic quilt.

Details are in the photos, RHZ = right hand zip. I'm classing this as 'almost brand new with tags'. It does have the tags on and grand total of activity has been to be rolled out on the bed, shuffled into, shuffled out of, carefully bundled back into the loft sack and has sat in the spare room ever since. Comes with loft bag and small stuff sack. £220, inc UK postage.

Also available:

Big Agnes Zoom UL Insulated wide + long, inflated once in the house, otherwise brand new - £170

White Industries freewheel - 22t, 3/32, bearings feel fine - £50

Revelate tangle - medium - well used with plenty of marks on the liner, velcro has been cut to run with a top tube bag, some of the little rubber strap catching rings are missing - £30

Nitto M137SSB Gravel Bar - 54cm, unused, just a few light scratches for storage, should be covered when taped - £40

Photos of some items are available here, remaining stuff will be added through the day: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4S8FrSDpZR9X6Dru8

All prices inc. UK postage :-bd

Beers are for scale only and do not come included with either hip pouch! 8-X

Stuff that sold:

Rab Phantom pull on waterproof - large, worn on couple of soggy summer audaxes, has been techwashed but not reproofed, weighs around 90g - now £30 - SOLD
Hyperlite Mountain Gear Versa hip pouch - £40 - SOLD
Ragley Luxy bars - bit tatty - £30 - sold/on hold for Greg
Soma Dream bars - lightly used, 780mm wide, 50mm rise, 25deg backsweep, 5deg upsweep, approx 440g - £30 - SOLD
Paul comp waxed canvas fanny pack - made by Porcelain Rocket, all info about them has vanished off the internet - £50 - SOLD
Last edited by atk on Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
fatbikephil

Re: FS: Criterion Quantum 200 (almost BNWT), Vargo bot 1L, maybe more to follow?

Post by fatbikephil »

I'd be interested in the Whisky millhouse bar depending on price :-bd
Richpips

Re: FS: Criterion Quantum 200 (almost BNWT), Vargo bot 1L, maybe more to follow?

Post by Richpips »

Interested - * Patagonia Das Light jacket (medium, worn twice)
atk

Post by atk »

Updated and bits added, inc. Das Light and Millhouse. Neither are stupid cheap but hopefully enough of a saving to tempt someone.
Richpips

Post by Richpips »

I'll take the Das light please.

Please DM me your PayPal. Thanks
atk

Re: FS: Stocking fillers (Criteron, Rab, HMG, Big Agnes, Ragley, Soma, WI, Paul, Revelate)

Post by atk »

Updated the original post with a few new items, a few price drops and maybe a few more things to follow... :-bd
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Stocking fillers (Criteron, Rab, HMG, Big Agnes, Ragley, Soma, WI, Paul, Revelate)

Post by redefined_cycles »

Rab Phantom please if it's still available. Let me know how to make payment ta :smile:
Mark E

Post by Mark E »

Hi, I’ll take the HMG hippack if still available please.
Thanks Mark
atk

Post by atk »

PM'd both of you :-bd
GregMay

Post by GregMay »

Andy I'll take the Luxy bars unless you see sense, put them on ebay, and get a lot more.
atk

Post by atk »

GregMay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:47 pm unless you see sense...
Seems unlikely :grin:

I'll run them over your way when the trains sort themselves out or the weather picks up a touch, unless you're in a hurry for them?
ton

Re: FS: Stocking fillers (Criteron, Nitto, Big Agnes, Ragley, Soma, WI, Paul, Revelate)

Post by ton »

PM sent re the soma dream bars.
GregMay

Re: FS: Stocking fillers (Criteron, Nitto, Big Agnes, Ragley, Soma, WI, Paul, Revelate)

Post by GregMay »

No rush Andy, spin over and we can do a beer or 12
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Jacket arrived. It's lovely. Did a quick water beading test and it's beading nicely so reproofing can wait another day.

Thanks Andy.
ton

Post by ton »

Andy, payment sent for Soma bars.
cheers.
sqibjib

Post by sqibjib »

Hi

Can I take the soma bars please.
Cheers
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE