Bikepacking/bike bits for Palestine

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Bikepacking/bike bits for Palestine

Post by redefined_cycles »

Not sure if anyone might have a problem with this (if so, no worries, just say and I'll not advertise owt).

Trying to reach some targets to raise funds for the humanitarian relief effort (money being donated through a charity called Humanity Care Relief, link below, but I believe the 100% donation organsiations use the same/similar organisations on the ground anyway).

Not sure how much stuff I have to sell and don't wanna really sell it for dirt cheap, but also want to offer a bargain enough that funds are raised :smile:

Hoping others might chip in if they find something laying about that's not needed or surplus.

https://campaigns.givebrite.com/ride-for-gaza
redefined_cycles

Re: Bikepacking/bike bits for Palestine

Edit. Gone to excellent home.
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Shaf very interested in forks mate.
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

The think I’ve got your details here mate, let me know if they’ve changed.
redefined_cycles

Escape Goat wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:34 pm The think I’ve got your details here mate, let me know if they’ve changed.
Yup... No details have changed Allen. They're available to post whenever your ready mate :-bd

Much appreciated and let me know if pics required. Probably easier to just pop the money straight into my page as it saves a few mins...
redefined_cycles

Forks sold to Al...

Next item. XTR cranks. M985. 172.5. No chainring, sorry (though I could do you that at extra cost). Lots of scuffs and the XTR logo is more than half scuffed off both sides.

Pics upon request. Postage at cost. £35 ONO (try to resist making that offer :-bd ).
redefined_cycles

Edit - removed from sale unless Bob still wants it (which it seems he doesn't).
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boab

Post by Boab »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:01 pm Criterion down jacket. Not been used properly yet. Med I think.

£90 posted. Blue.
If it is a medium, then I'll take that off you Shaf. As long as you're happy waiting till the start of the month for me to transfer the funds...
There are theories at the bottom of my jargon.
redefined_cycles

Boab wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:43 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:01 pm Criterion down jacket. Not been used properly yet. Med I think.

£90 posted. Blue.
If it is a medium, then I'll take that off you Shaf. As long as you're happy waiting till the start of the month for me to transfer the funds...
Edit: soz Bob... It's a L (but fits like a med in Rab Microlight range).
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Oh dear bob... I just pulled it out of my squished pack. It's a large sadly (but fits like the Rab Microlight of medium). I think when I bought it, I must've been between sizes as they seemed to have wierd sizing.

Let me know..
Boab

Post by Boab »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 4:38 pm Oh dear bob... I just pulled it out of my squished pack. It's a large sadly (but fits like the Rab Microlight of medium). I think when I bought it, I must've been between sizes as they seemed to have wierd sizing.
Can you measure the internal armpit to armpit width and let me know what that is...?
There are theories at the bottom of my jargon.
redefined_cycles

Just checked. 54cm from armpit to armpit. But that's measured from yhe outside. Tried to do from the inside but couldn't get an accurate undersanding of where to measure from (getting conflicting number) :-bd
redefined_cycles

BOLT v1. Edit. Gone. Thanks Kieth.
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keith74

Post by Keith74 »

Pm incoming for the Bolt.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086163783548

Stay in the banks of Loch Fyne in Argyll.
redefined_cycles

BOLT v1 (with box) sold. To Kieth :-bd
redefined_cycles

Keith74 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:06 pm Pm incoming for the Bolt.
Quick update Kieth. I messaged ya also. Currently the Wahoo is with Ton. He's happy to post it out and I'll be covering fees etc. Yes, payment to the link above pls mate (saves me a job of retransferring and maybe if you click the gift aid button it'll save a bit of your tax, for their admin).

If you can message Ton directly and keep me in the loop. He's not too far from mine so if he's too busy to get it posted soon, I'll go collect and pack/post.

Thanks again Tony/Kieth...
redefined_cycles

My little monkey has decided he wants to sell his bike for the children being murdered (don't worry, we don't talk in those terms, but he does know what's going on in little man analogy... Alhamdulillah). Looks like that above.

20 inch tyres. He's 9 today and fits him perfectly (don't worry, he has a spare that he'll grow into, or I'll get him another soon enough). Sometimes the chain falls off (probably when he's trying to multiple shifts, from a standstill!! or maybe cos it's a 10 or 9 speed chain without a narrow/wide chainring) when he's trying to overwork it.

Does wheelies, probably needs new tyres at some point (as he can't stop doing skids). Everything working as it should. Brakes uprated to child-hand ones from Decathlon and some lovely upgraded noodles. Erm... That's all.

Offers pls and you'll have to be prepared to pop the wheels back on at your end. Postage at cost and whatever offer is accepted will all go to those being abused!
redefined_cycles

I might (or might not) include a Ms Grape top tube bag (couple of teeth missing, but shouldn't be too hard to pop a new YKK fat zipper on) dependent on what offers he receives. Rest assured, I will discuss offers taken with him first :-bd