Proper clearout - get your crap here!

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

slarge

Proper clearout - get your crap here!

Post by slarge »

Having a clearout to try to shift stuff that I've either finished with, been keeping just in case, or just want to clear:

All this is plus postage - which is probably £5 per package . Obviously multiple items is more economical!

Rollers - these are quite old, a bit basic, and I got them for nothing - Free (but pick up only)
Wildcat rear harness - I think Stu sent me this when the straps broke on my other one - £30 SOLD
Topeak rear seatpack - I think the 12litre one with internal drybag. Used but good condition. £25
Apidura 1.5L bladder - triangle shaped for a frame bag. Used, no leaks (the valve is unused as I used a camelbak valve) - £20 SOLD
Triangle frame bag that the 1.5L bladder almost fits in - home modified and quite crap, but it did last the Tour Divide. Free with bladder SOLD
2 off - Praxxis 11-40T 10 speed cassettes. Both very low mileage (probably <500miles. - £20 each SOLD
KMC X10SL chain to suit above cassettes (used) - £15 SOLD
Cranks - Ultegra Octalink 53-39 172.5mm arms. FC6500. Pretty good condition but some shoe scuffs - £20
Crank - 105 Octalink 50-36? 175mm arms. FC5502. Pretty good condition, some shoe scuffs - £15
Easton CT2 carbon seatpost - 27.2x350 Excellent condition - £35
Brakes Shimano MT410 (SLX) - 2 rides old and taken from a new bike. Rear will need bleeding as it was an internally routed frame - £80 pair
Brakes Shimano SLX (about 7 years old. Used but excellent condition - £50 pair SOLD
Brake Rotors - Shimano cheapy ones 160 and 180mm 2 rides old. As new. £10 pair
Brake Rotors - loads of oldish ones, used 160mm and a couple of 180mm. £5 pair
XT Cranks - M760 175mm arms, triple with good rings - £40
XTR clutch Rear mech - 10 speed with carbon cage. Good condition but well used - £30 SOLD
XTR shifters - 10 speed and 3x - well used but excellent condition - £30 pair SOLD
Thomson Elite seatpost (Silver with Union Jack) - a bit tatty. 31.6 x 450mm - £30
Rockshox Recon forks - Taken off new bike. 100mm, Boost, through axle included, with remote. 165mm steerer. Black. Immaculate - £150
Rockshox Reba SL forks - Used but good condition. QR non boost, 100mm, White. 165mm steerer £100
Plus a load of 9 speed rear mechs (105, Ultegra, XTR). Used, some with jockey wheels but some without. £5 each
Front mechs - mixture of old XTR and some road mechs. £5 each
Road shifter/brake levers (mechanical) - Ultegra 2x10 speed. Very Good condition. £100 pair
Handlebars - Trek /Bontrager straght alloy off a new bike - 720mmx 31.8. Immaculate - £20
Bars - MT Zoom carbon - 31.8 and a mixture of lengths, all straight. Good condition and very light (circa 100grams each). £10 each
Pollard Tandem - it's a 1938 Specialite suitable for 5'6" type people (a few inches either way is fine). It's very tatty, and has non period brakes and gears (sturmey archer 5 speed), brooks saddles and is generally quite thrilling to ride (especially for the stoker as the brakes are properly crap). I got it for a giggle a few years ago, and it's not going to be used unless I can make it "safe" (better brakes and gears would be a start!). It has history - being raced at the Butts cycle track in Coventry (which is where I used to run!). Pollard was a Coventry maker back in the 30's, and this is a rare beast. Pick up only for this one (I rode it home when I bought it - proper Billy NoMates). - £100

I can do photos, but I'm away until Friday this week, so please be patient. To be honest I've been quite open about the condition etc and have priced stuff so that I don't have to faff around.
I also have some 26" wheels and 29" wheels, and some front road wheels, so if you are after anything like this please ask. Also seem to have collected a load of brake mount adaptors over the years - if you need something please ask.
Pick up would be brilliant as it saves a load of postage (I'm near Warwick)
Last edited by slarge on Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Raggedstone

Re: Proper clearout - get your crap here!

Post by Raggedstone »

Hi Steve,

If the Wildcat seatpost harness is the bigger version Drover I think I would like to have it please .
slarge

Post by slarge »

Raggedstone wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:20 pm Hi Steve,

If the Wildcat seatpost harness is the bigger version Drover I think I would like to have it please .
Pretty sure it is, but I could never tell!
It fits a 10 -12 litre drybag

Probably best to email me at
stevelarge66@gmail.com

thanks
Richpips

Post by Richpips »

I'll take these please.

Apidura 1.5L bladder - triangle shaped for a frame bag. Used, no leaks (the valve is unused as I used a camelbak valve) - £20
XTR clutch Rear mech - 10 speed with carbon cage. Good condition but well used - £30
XTR shifters - 10 speed and 3x - well used but excellent condition - £30 pair
Praxxis 11-40T 10 speed cassette £20
nobbythesheep

Post by nobbythesheep »

Are the ultegra shifters hydraulic or mechanical?
slarge

Post by slarge »

Richpips wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:39 pm I'll take these please.

Apidura 1.5L bladder - triangle shaped for a frame bag. Used, no leaks (the valve is unused as I used a camelbak valve) - £20
XTR clutch Rear mech - 10 speed with carbon cage. Good condition but well used - £30
XTR shifters - 10 speed and 3x - well used but excellent condition - £30 pair
Praxxis 11-40T 10 speed cassette £20
No problem Rich, will post next weekend if that's OK.
Can you ping me your address and PayPal some money to my email address?
Did you want the 10speed chain that is matched to the cassette?
javatime

Post by javatime »

Will pm for other 10 speed cassette and cheaper slx brakes.
kvragu

Post by kvragu »

Interested in the 9speed mechs! Pending pics and specs and whatnot.
slarge

Post by slarge »

javatime wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:53 am Will pm for other 10 speed cassette and cheaper slx brakes.
Replied to you David.
kvragu wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:41 pm Interested in the 9speed mechs! Pending pics and specs and whatnot.
I'm away until Friday, so will send pics if you pm your email address. They are a mixed bag so don't get your hopes up!!
Rockbus

Post by Rockbus »

Don’t need any of the stuff but thought I’d just say hi as I’m in Leamington so nice to see a member near!
slarge

Post by slarge »

nobbythesheep wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:50 am Are the ultegra shifters hydraulic or mechanical?
They're mechanical (and 10 speed)
slarge

Post by slarge »

Rockbus wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:32 pm Don’t need any of the stuff but thought I’d just say hi as I’m in Leamington so nice to see a member near!
Hi fella, good to virtually meet you
TeaFuelledMutantGingerBike

Post by TeaFuelledMutantGingerBike »

interested in 9 speed mechs and Mt Zoom carbon bars - I'd be up for some pics when you get a chance (no great rush), and info on width, diameter and bend of bars (if any are upwards of 660 and at least 9 degrees then I'm very interested)
slarge

Post by slarge »

TeaFuelledMutantGingerBike wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:23 am interested in 9 speed mechs and Mt Zoom carbon bars - I'd be up for some pics when you get a chance (no great rush), and info on width, diameter and bend of bars (if any are upwards of 660 and at least 9 degrees then I'm very interested)
OK, will be home tomorrow so can send pics over the weekend. Can you pm me your email address?

Thanks
substandard

Post by substandard »

MT zoom bars… ‘all straight’ does that translate to all flat bars rather than riser bars?

In search of a light riser bar
slarge

Post by slarge »

substandard wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:59 pm MT zoom bars… ‘all straight’ does that translate to all flat bars rather than riser bars?

In search of a light riser bar
Yes mate, all flat. I don't have any riser bars...
I think that might be yhe only thing I don't have
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

What wheel size are the Reba SLs for? Could do with some QR forks for my wife's bike as the suntour ones on it are like a lead filled pogo stick!
slarge

Post by slarge »

PaulE wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:50 am What wheel size are the Reba SLs for? Could do with some QR forks for my wife's bike as the suntour ones on it are like a lead filled pogo stick!
29" wheels Paul. Check the steerer you need though as the steerer on these forks are expertly cut to very short