Long Shot WTD - Old style VO Crazy Bars

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Ben98

Long Shot WTD - Old style VO Crazy Bars

Post by Ben98 »

I'm just putting the feelers out there to see if anyone has a pair of the original 'road' (i.e. aluminium) rated Velo Orange Crazy Bars they'd be willing to sell?

Many thanks,
Ben.
firestarter

Re: Long Shot WTD - Old style VO Crazy Bars

Post by firestarter »

I'll have a think I do have a set of taped but never fitted black ones and a shim for a 31.8mm stem , ive kept meaning to try them but never get round to it they are just hanging on the wall in my ahed
Ben98

Post by Ben98 »

firestarter wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:34 pm I'll have a think I do have a set of taped but never fitted black ones and a shim for a 31.8mm stem , ive kept meaning to try them but never get round to it they are just hanging on the wall in my ahed
Are you interested in selling and what would you want for them including the shims?
firestarter

Post by firestarter »

Possibly where are you based as they are a funny shape to package up for post , price wise I can't remember what I paid tbh as I say I keep meaning to try them but I really like my jones bars
In Reverse

Post by In Reverse »

I've got a pair that I don't use any more that I'd be happy to sell.

They're out on loan to someone on here, can't 100% remember who it is though. Boab maybe?
Boab

Post by Boab »

In Reverse wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:39 pm I've got a pair that I don't use any more that I'd be happy to sell.

They're out on loan to someone on here, can't 100% remember who it is though. Boab maybe?
Yup, I've got them on me MTB at the moment. Was just about the buy some KOGA Satori Denham bars to compare, so happy to them send direct and save on one postal jump if you come to an agreement. 👍
There are theories at the bottom of my jargon.