FS: Wildcat (half) Framepack (small/med)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: Wildcat (half) Framepack (small/med)

Post by redefined_cycles »

46cm long (the angle of this pic makes it look 50cm - sorry).

No probs with the zippers but I can't promise how ling they have left as I think it seems to be one fo the older versions. I've always tried to manage the stress on the zippers as much as I could...

Just been freshly washed and no mould (sorry if you find any hidden away, I couldn't find any during looking). Smells fresh and I will pop some agarwood fragrance oil on it to make it smell immaculate and woody!

Don't wanna sell it really but it only seems fair to let it go to help the legendary charities that are trying to help the earthquake effort on the Syria side - not sure how long of a window they'll have before being told by the countries that have disallowed aid relief entering Syria for all these years.

I would have put a price on it, but... I'll let it go to offers and if anyone (an onlooker) is able to suggest pricing to help the interested parties make a decent offer, then feel free to suggest...

This bag must go (but it's a legendary bag and I'm in no rush to sell it for flapjack money :-bd ).
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Wildcat Framepack

Ben & Jerries no included. It's there for promotional purposes :lol:
riderdown

Re: FS: Wildcat (half) Framepack (small/med)

Post by riderdown »

£25 posted?
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

Shaf is that actually one of the older Ocelot frame bags? I can't tell from the photos as they're too big to see on my phone but I'll have it if so and chuck an extra tenner at you on top of the highest offer if it's going to support the earthquake appeal on the Syrian side. I've donated to the Disaster Emergency Committee but they seem to stop their relief at the border, and while I understand concerns about how relief is dispersed in Syria, it shouldn't stop people to trying to help. Chapeau, Shaf.
I'm just going outside ...
redefined_cycles

riderdown wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:27 pm £25 posted?
That's probably a bit lower than what I'd want :-bd try again maybe, but a fiver or 2 up :grin: Just trying to grab a fair price for it aswell (but without losing a sale)
redefined_cycles

Browndog... I've always thought it as being one of the earlier ones :smile: shall I email some pics?
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

redefined_cycles wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:45 pm Browndog... I've always thought it as being one of the earlier ones :smile: shall I email some pics?
Thanks yes that'd be great. timpie2010@gmail.com please fella.

I had an Ocelot ages back but gave it to my now ex Very Active Girlfriend and I dont have the cojones to ask for it back,
I'm just going outside ...
riderdown

Post by riderdown »

That's probably a bit lower than what I'd want :-bd try again maybe, but a fiver or 2 up :grin: Just trying to grab a fair price for it aswell (but without losing a sale)
I'd go a fiver higher but Browndog will still outbid

It's not a problem, it's a nice to have rather than need, I'm just fed up of having to empty my current bag to get the pump out
redefined_cycles

riderdown wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:49 pm
I'd go a fiver higher but Browndog will still outbid

It's not a problem, it's a nice to have rather than need, I'm just fed up of having to empty my current bag to get the pump out
That's excellent then, thanks Paul. If Browndog doesn't want it at the highest he's able to give, then it's yours at £30... Will get it packed up and await further instructions from either of you both...

Will be sad to see it go (but at least it means I'll use the full frame WC bag alot more). Much appreciated all..