SOLD Medium Vitus Energie Gravel bike - pretty much brand new & inc spare (also new) wheels

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

velocipede65

SOLD Medium Vitus Energie Gravel bike - pretty much brand new & inc spare (also new) wheels

Post by velocipede65 »

Vitus Energie VRS gravel bike., medium

This has only been ridden twice - it's slightly too small for me - great spec with SRAM Apex hydraulic disc brakes and 11 speed set up

It's a size Medium, 54cm frame and has had some upgrades to the original spec as follows:

Panaracer Gravel King SK tyres, 45mm width, set up tubeless with Muc Off sealant and valves

Shimano XT cassette, 11-40

Zipp Bar Tape

The bike will come with it's original unused Vitus saddle, not the Brooks, and with the original unused stem and drop bars rather than bars shown in the pics

Also comes with a second pair pf wheels, completely unused, with WTB i19 rims, set up tubeless with lightly used Schwalbe G-One All Around 40mm tyres, set up tubeless (Muc-Off valves and sealant) plus brand new rotors (no cassette). My intention was that these would be great for road/lighter gravel - but they have not been used.

Please note that the bike will not come with pedals or bottle cages.

£1200 inc both sets of wheels
IMG_1948.jpg
IMG_1948.jpg (85.57 KiB) Viewed 223 times
Last edited by velocipede65 on Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
velocipede65

Re: Medium Vitus Energie Gravel bike - pretty much brand new

Post by velocipede65 »

IMG_1954.jpg
IMG_1954.jpg (105.55 KiB) Viewed 223 times
velocipede65

Re: Medium Vitus Energie Gravel bike - pretty much brand new & inc spare (also new) wheels

Post by velocipede65 »

Reduced to £1100 with both sets of wheels ( no cassette now on the spare wheels) - ta!