Smokestone Mr harry Frame REDUCED

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

substandard

Smokestone Mr harry Frame REDUCED

Post by substandard »

Up for sale is my Smokestone Mr harry frame, key details

Size large
12x148mm Boost rear end with sliding drop out for easy Singlespeed setup (or emergency SS/Fixie mode)
Tyre clearance for up to 29x2.8
Threaded BSA bottom bracket
suspension corrected front triangle so you can run rigid or a suspension fork as required
IS42/52 tapered headset
31.6 seatpost with stealth dropper routing

Frame has only done 1,700 miles, mostly longer rides (dales divide, bearbones200, Cotswolds200 etc.)

pics of the actual frame here, i've been involved heavily in the design/development process of a number of the smokestone frames including Mr Harry - i wont try and do the heavy sales pitch, i'll just say its true dream bike material!

https://www.smokestonebikes.co.uk/mrharry

Head logo is machined in, all other graphics will be replaced with new as there's the odd rub mark from bikepacking bags, the rest of the frame being titanium looks excellent. rear drop out mounting bolts upgraded to Titanium, MT zoom lightweight rear axle and OG axle included.

Will include the canecreek headset at full asking price.

£1100 posted

If a complete setup is of interest with some fairly bling bits (tune hubs, hope rx4 brakes, latest Raceface aeffectR cranks etc) message and lets talk.

Reason for sale is basically the HarryBow project - essentially the same geometry as the above but based on a fatbike 177mm rear end.

Probably going to regret this but there we go!
Last edited by substandard on Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dyffers

Re: Smokestone Mr harry Frame / fork

Post by Dyffers »

If the fork is non-boost can I get dibs pending some pictures please? PM incoming.
substandard

Re: Smokestone Mr harry Frame / fork

Post by substandard »

Fork sold
substandard

Re: Smokestone Mr harry Frame REDUCED

Post by substandard »

Reduced to £1100 posted.

It’s too nice to be gathering dust!