FS: Vango F10 Helium UL 1 tent

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Martin B

FS: Vango F10 Helium UL 1 tent

Post by Martin B »

For Sale:
Vango F10 Helium UL1 tent with Vango model specific footprint. Excellent condition.

Bought in 2020, used for 7 nights.
Here's what Vango say:
https://www.vango.co.uk/gb/camping-equi ... -ul-1.html

Tent only comes in at 1.2kg, foot print is 172grams. The price to weight ratio was what sold it to me, but i now need a 2 person tent as my daughter is now joining me on my trips.

The standard pegs it comes with are a bit guff, so i'll chuck the Alpkit ones that i use with it in the sale as well.

Looking for £160 + £5 p&p (or collection from Glasgow)
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Vango F10 Helium UL 1 tent

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi Martin. Are you allowing ultra low silly offers yet please. I can PM you if so :grin:
Al

Post by Al »

redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:34 pm Hi Martin. Are you allowing ultra low silly offers yet please. I can PM you if so :grin:
I’ve had one of these for years Shaf - great little tent. Much warmer / sturdier in the winter than the lunar solo.
redefined_cycles

Al wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:21 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:34 pm Hi Martin. Are you allowing ultra low silly offers yet please. I can PM you if so :grin:
I’ve had one of these for years Shaf - great little tent. Much warmer / sturdier in the winter than the lunar solo.
Thanks Al. Do you have pics of your journeys in Strava or whatnot. Hoping to see how it's fits tighter spaces and the pack size. I was really impressed with the tight pitch area that the TT stealth1 managed and really made 'side of bridleway pitching' easy enough...
rivers

Post by rivers »

PM sent
Al

Post by Al »

redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:23 pm
Al wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:21 pm

Thanks Al. Do you have pics of your journeys in Strava or whatnot. Hoping to see how it's fits tighter spaces and the pack size. I was really impressed with the tight pitch area that the TT stealth1 managed and really made 'side of bridleway pitching' easy enough...
Sorry don’t bother with Strava Shaf.

Poles fairly short will go in a frame bag. Think I used a 5l exped dry bag for the tent on hiking trips from memory.

Pitch wise the inner is almost exactly the size of a lw exped mat, plus about a foot of porch. Fairly compact, but obviously not as stealthy as a bivy.

Hey, do I get commission if you buy it? :lol:
redefined_cycles

Al... you should do. But looks like Rivers has beaten me so I'm back to them drawing boards. Have just spotted a Trailstar in orange somewhere but it's almost £300and in orange :sad:

Thanks for the info btw, always good to get back real world information :smile:
Al

Post by Al »

redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:21 pm Al... you should do. But looks like Rivers has beaten me so I'm back to them drawing boards. Have just spotted a Trailstar in orange somewhere but it's almost £300and in orange :sad:

How do you end up going from a tiny double skin tent to a massive tarp?? :lol:
redefined_cycles

Al wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:26 pm
redefined_cycles wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:21 pm Al... you should do. But looks like Rivers has beaten me so I'm back to them drawing boards. Have just spotted a Trailstar in orange somewhere but it's almost £300and in orange :sad:

How do you end up going from a tiny double skin tent to a massive tarp?? :lol:
:grin: no you're right. Just wanted a bit of quality and TS seemed to match that. But have managed to end the search at a Tarptent Notch. Just trying to figure out how not to get spat at by her majesties govt and customs at the border. Looks like its gonna be super expensive (the dirty swindling so and sos... !)
Martin B

Post by Martin B »

rivers wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:11 pmPM sent
I'm trying to reply to your PM but it's just sitting in the 'outbox' and not sending. I'll check again tomorrow and see if i can resolve it.

Edit - just realised it might sit in the 'outbox' until you've read it.
Martin B

Post by Martin B »

Shaf, tent still for sale if your still interested?
redefined_cycles

Martin B wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:30 am
Shaf, tent still for sale if your still interested?
Thanks Martin. I'm on the lookout for a TT Notch now but you never know, I might be back here digging away :-bd :lol:
Martin B

Post by Martin B »

No probs Shaf. Hope you find what you're looking for. I'll keep the post updated if i sell it. I loathe to put it on Ebay so will probably keep it until sold on a forum.