For sale, BNIB Mason Bokeh. Sm/52cm

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Gari

For sale, BNIB Mason Bokeh. Sm/52cm

Post by Gari »

Image45B6AC16-E6D4-4743-BEFD-E3FFBD595E66 by garibeet

Bought this almost 2 years ago now. The initial plan was to just swap parts from my current bike, but having got it and seeing how nice it was I decided that would be a travesty, so decided to start collecting bits for a complete build. Unfortunately it was around the time of the Suez thing, and the ensuing parts shortage, so took over a year to get all the bits to finish it off.
Unfortunately due to ill health for the past 6-8 months I’m really struggling to get on the bike for more than about 25km or so, a couple of times a month. I don’t really feel that building/riding it would be a good use of the frame, and can’t really justify the cost given how little use it would get.
Obviously that means someone is going to get a bit of a bargain:)
It’s still covered in the foam noodles, in a box and has never been built up etc, so consequently brand new in terms of condition. I have the carbon seat post too, also never fitted.
I have included the picture I took of it on the day it arrived, to check all was well. It’s currently in storage, but if anyone is genuinely interested I am happy to go get it from my lock-up and take more pictures.
I’m looking for £1100 with the seat post, £1000 without.
I would prefer someone to come look at/collect it to be honest, but I will post at the buyers expense, fully insured for the total amount of the package.
BobCatMax

Re: For sale, BNIB Mason Bokeh. Sm/52cm

Post by BobCatMax »

:drool:
Image Image