The grwat big fat tyre, rim, bar and mech sale...

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

The grwat big fat tyre, rim, bar and mech sale...

Post by redefined_cycles »

Everything appears to be piling up and my ability to straighten things out and tidy everything up seems to be getting worse n worse...

Pics below but everything is £19 posted. Unless postage comes to more than £4 in which case you might kinly wanna pay the difference (for the rims for example...

If anyone can't afford the £19 or has any other reason why I should send you said item for free or less money then just PM me. Postage would still be appreciated pls. Do speak up as I need most things gone just for the mental health sude of things. Though I'm finding it had departing with the 650b Chronicle's but lets see...

If anyone wants to pay more for summat then that's also welcome and appreciated (but don't wanna take more for the trashy stuff... there's not really much!).

Stans XTR Arch ex rims. 26ers. Priced each (spokes might be available which seem to be DT swiss... all 64 for £18)

Maxxis High Roller tyre 26 x 2.35 LUST/ust 951g

Maxxis Highroller2 26 x 2.3 Tubeless Ready EXO

WTB Trailblazer 27.5 x 2.8 TCS LIGHT 996g

Bontrager Big Earl 26 x 2.5 (minus £10) 842g

Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5wt EXO TR (lovely tyre, not for weight weenies) 961g

Specilaized Butcher GRID 27.5 x 2.8 gripton BLISS ready 1156g

Maxxis REKON+ 27.5 x 2.8 EXO/ TR Made in Taiwan 930g (plus £10)

Maxxis Chronicles 27.5 x 3.0 exo/tr (3 available/ plus £10 on each if you can) (1030g/1000g/1015g) Made in Taiwan

SLX M7000 rear mech. Bearing/bushings could do a change or service/greaseup (feel dry) but works fine. Some scar. 320g. Jockeys are half/half... one seems good and the other seems a bit rounded teeth. sold pending payment

Dura Ace front wheel. C24. Rim surface is half worn and has a little ding in the side. Rides nice and true. I've had it tubeless and been lovely to ride to work. 600ish grams. 20h. (Plus £70)
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: The grwat big fat tyre, rim, bar and mech sale...

Answer Expert handlebars. 780mm. (Minus £5)
redefined_cycles

Tires n stuff sale https://imgur.com/gallery/y0HvcMG

Lots o lovely pics here...
redefined_cycles

(Edit) Rear mech sold to Mr Skinner below at the £15 price... All other items that were £19 posted originally will be considered for offers before going to ebay...
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mskinner

Post by mskinner »

Hi there

Please can I take the rear mech if it’s the 11 speed version. Dm me how you would like the cash and I will get it sorted

Cheers Matt
redefined_cycles

Crank Bros cleats. 1 set with yhe minimal degree of float and another with the 15 degrees of float. AFAIR the 15 degrees (or is it 16) are less used as I never got on with em. The 0 or 5 degrees float/clip out are the ones I used regularly. Selling as I no longer used Crank Bros (were getting expensive). Ten quid posted each (or just pay postage).

Crank Bros mtb/spd pedals. Think they're the vheapest versions. Working well. £15 posted...
redefined_cycles

Now all being sold to fund a water well in Yemen in remembrance of a cyclist who just died on a club I'm part of. So would consider offers with £4 postageon top for most items. Rims I think I could have posted for around £12

Pics below..

The rims are all dismantled and ready to be sent out btw