Thank you

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

Thank you

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

That's it - everyone accounted for and another BB200/300 wrapped up.

Thank you to everyone who entered / turned up / finished / bailed out / crashed / cried / laughed and swore. If there's no riders then there's no events and I genuinely salute each and every one of you.

A very special thank you to Dee too because even if there were 100's of riders, there'd be no events without her ... I'm far too sh1t to pull it off on my own :-bd
May the bridges you burn light your way
Escape Goat

Re: Thank you

Post by Escape Goat »

A pleasure Stu. Love every event you two put on. So, thank you both.

You make a great bacon butty too!

See you Jan.
fatbikephil

Post by fatbikephil »

My pleasure Stu, many thanks for yours' and Dee's efforts doing this event year on year, I'm glad I finally made it down to the start and round the route. 300 next year I reckon. :-bd
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Thanks to you and Dee too... really very much appreciated
Richard G

Post by Richard G »

Gutted I couldn't come up yesterday to say hello. Not least because I've missed out on the toast etc! :lol:

Thanks to both as always. Tis a great way to round out the year, even if I don't think so when I'm doing it. :???:
Ian

Post by Ian »

Thank you Stuart and Dee for laying on yet another BB200. Keeping these things challenging for over a decade is quite something :-bd

Good to see some new and familiar faces in the Wynnstay on Friday. Shared the trail and enjoyed the company of Darren, Huw, Kenny, Andy (briefly) and Alan at various times during the ride.
thenorthwind

Post by thenorthwind »

No, thank you, and Dee too.

Despite moaning about the long journey, it's always worth it.

Unfortunately for me, like Phil, you may have reeled me in with a relatively benign route and perfect conditions for the October version and given me the hope that a 300 might be do-able :shock:
substandard

Post by substandard »

Thanks again for another great event,

Really needed the headspace that these type of events give you from everyday life. Needed it more than usual with everything of late. Also glad I haven’t forgot how to suffer, with the lack of training the wheels fell off earlier but the resilience to just keep moving and ignore the chimp was all still there.
Charliecres

Post by Charliecres »

Huge thanks from me, Stu and Dee. The BB200 is unique and no one else could do it like you do. I feel very privileged to know about it and to have taken part.
In Reverse

Post by In Reverse »

Thanks Stu and Dee. Another fantastic event. :-bd

Back in 2015 when I got back to Llanbryn after my first attempt at BB200 I distinctly remember saying to Stu "what a lovely bunch of people!" about everyone I'd seen on the route (riding past me in the opposite direction). The same very much still applies, so cheers to all the Boners who were such great company before, during and after the ride too. A special bunch, in so many senses of the word. :grin: