General Clearout

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Itchynuts

General Clearout

Post by Itchynuts »

Terra Nova Laser Competition 1 person tent. This was the worlds lightest double skinned tent when I bought it - 1kg - same weight as the Goretex bivvy it replaced. A few years old but hardly used so as new condition. £100 + delivery

Sleeping bag Cumulus Quantum 450 - offers?

Various titanium cookpots
Meths stove and accessories - primitive but bulletproof
3/4 length Thermarest sleepmat - blow up type so very light, warm and compact

I will post pics/enter into proper discussions if anyone is interested in any of the above.
mskinner

Re: General Clearout

Post by mskinner »

Hi
Interested in the quantum bag, please DM a price I have a budget for a new bag but it maybe a bit shy of what you want
fatpacker

Post by fatpacker »

Yes please to the terra nova tent. I will drop you a message now.
Teaman

Post by Teaman »

Hi. I'm interested in the tent, thermarest, possibly the sleeping bag and maybe some of the cooking stuff
Have sent you a DM.
Itchynuts

Post by Itchynuts »

mskinner wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:06 pm Hi
Interested in the quantum bag, please DM a price I have a budget for a new bag but it maybe a bit shy of what you want
Hi, I'm looking for £75 + postage.

It was only used a couple of times and looks like new.

Regards

Jim
yourguitarhero

Post by yourguitarhero »

I'd take the Terra Nova tent if no-one else has got there first. Have a 2 man Zephyros I really like but something smaller/lighter would be great
Itchynuts

Post by Itchynuts »

yourguitarhero wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:53 pm I'd take the Terra Nova tent if no-one else has got there first. Have a 2 man Zephyros I really like but something smaller/lighter would be great
Sorry it's gone. I was surprised how much interest there was in it.
yourguitarhero

Post by yourguitarhero »

No worries, if it gets someone out camping instead of a Travelodge then it's a braw thing
mskinner

Post by mskinner »

Thanks I will take the sleeping bag, dm me you details and I will get it paid

Cheers matt
robsmuddygloves

Post by robsmuddygloves »

Possibly interested in the sleep mat, if its still available.
Itchynuts

Post by Itchynuts »

mskinner wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:12 pm Thanks I will take the sleeping bag, dm me you details and I will get it paid

Cheers matt
Excellent. I am out most of tomorrow meeting up with the guy who bought the tent so WhatsApp might be a quicker way of communicating.

You can get me on 07432 059500 Where about do you live (just in case we are local to each other)

I live in the Forest of Dean but will be spending most of tomorrow in the Ledbury area

Regards

Jim
Itchynuts

Post by Itchynuts »

robsmuddygloves wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:20 pm Possibly interested in the sleep mat, if its still available.
Hi
I'm asking £40 for it and I spoke to a guy a couple of hours ago who will say yes or no tomorrow. He is tall and it is a 3/4 length mat - he wants to check that his bum won't hang off the end.
If he says no I will contact you
Regards
Jim
mskinner

Post by mskinner »

Itchynuts wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:03 pm
mskinner wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:12 pm Thanks I will take the sleeping bag, dm me you details and I will get it paid

Cheers matt
Excellent. I am out most of tomorrow meeting up with the guy who bought the tent so WhatsApp might be a quicker way of communicating.

You can get me on 07432 059500 Where about do you live (just in case we are local to each other)

I live in the Forest of Dean but will be spending most of tomorrow in the Ledbury area

Regards

Jim
Great I will drop you a message
Itchynuts

Post by Itchynuts »

Itchynuts wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:18 pm
robsmuddygloves wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:20 pm Possibly interested in the sleep mat, if its still available.
Hi
I'm asking £40 for it and I spoke to a guy a couple of hours ago who will say yes or no tomorrow. He is tall and it is a 3/4 length mat - he wants to check that his bum won't hang off the end.
If he says no I will contact you
Regards
Jim
Hi again, The guy who was thinking about the sleep mat has decided agaist it because it is too short for him. Are you still interested?
robsmuddygloves

Post by robsmuddygloves »

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I was interested for my lanky teenaged son. He has now said he wants a full length mat, sorry. Hope it sells soon.
Itchynuts

Post by Itchynuts »

robsmuddygloves wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:02 am Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I was interested for my lanky teenaged son. He has now said he wants a full length mat, sorry. Hope it sells soon.
No problem - thanks for letting me know - Everything else has gone - I was a bit overwhelmed by the response.