SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

mikedeber

SOLD

Post by mikedeber »

Selling some stuff that belongs to my better half but has been going unused for way too long. Both have stories to tell, is that not reason enough for you to buy!?

Wheels

These were off the bike beacause she was riding it with a 27+ setup at the time that it was...sigh...stolen in 2018. My only hope is that when the thief grabbed a handful of the left brake, they went over the bars because they didn't know it was setup backwards. The wheels have been in a box taking up a valuable piece of real estate in the garage since. Side note: If you happen to see someone on a size S Rocky Mountain Blizzard on 27+ with a camo, bolt-on frame bag, it was probably stolen!

Vee Bulldozer 26x4.7 setup tubed - I think one of the tubes has a hole. There are 2 extra tubes in the box too, unkown how holey those are.
Hubs are unbranded, bearings feel good. Front is 150x15, rear is 12x197, shimano freehub body
Rims are Mulefoot 80SL, can't tell how true they are, I would imagine they spin pretty straight.
Bonus style points for not lining up the logo with the valve on the front whell - no extra charge for that.

£150 plus postage