Want To Earn A Referral; Smarty Mobile Network - Going To Sign Up For Me & Mrs

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Escape Goat

Want To Earn A Referral; Smarty Mobile Network - Going To Sign Up For Me & Mrs

Post by Escape Goat »

Hi

If you're on the network, you can send out a referral and get yourself credit.

Let me know if I can help you before I sign up.

Allen
yourguitarhero

Re: Want To Earn A Referral; Smarty Mobile Network - Going To Sign Up For Me & Mrs

Post by yourguitarhero »

Hi, I'm on Smarty.
I wouldn't recommend them. While their pricing is good, the network coverage is poor - especially when out cycling/camping. They run off the Three network.

Plusnet mobile are very similar (sim-only, prices, no contract, data allowance etc) and use EE's network which has brilliant coverage - that's who I was with before I swapped to Smarty.
Borderer

Re: Want To Earn A Referral; Smarty Mobile Network - Going To Sign Up For Me & Mrs

Post by Borderer »

Thanks Allen, here's mine.

https://i.smarty.co.uk/CYN6c3x

Young guitar hero is right that EE is better for coverage in many locations in the Scottish Highlands though, but for everything else it's pretty good.
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Thnaks Bridget!!

I'm unsure what to do now... I'll have a check with the Mrs and see what she wants to do as I need two contracts. 😳
Boab

Post by Boab »

Escape Goat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:46 pm I'm unsure what to do now...
GiffGaff, which runs on the O2 network...?
There are theories at the bottom of my jargon.
Borderer

Post by Borderer »

Escape Goat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:46 pm Thnaks Bridget!!

I'm unsure what to do now... I'll have a check with the Mrs and see what she wants to do as I need two contracts. 😳
Joe and I use Smarty. It's pretty good and the data allowances mean I never have to worry about it. The only time we had issues was in the Hebrides when we didn't have signal for days at a time - the locals all said you needed EE to get anything there.
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Yep. EE/BT for the Highlands and Islands these days. Used to be that Vodafone or o2 were the best (they shared infrastructure for a while) but long since superceded.