Coukd someone measure me their Revelate large spinelock (or have you a newish revelate harness)

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

stevenshand

Re: Coukd someone measure me their Revelate large spinelock (or have you a newish revelate harness)

Post by stevenshand »

redefined_cycles wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:26 am Pics and measurements (for what would work and is reproduceable/repackable easily without causing me a hernia) as follows...

At least 45cm length. Ideally 47cm

58cm circumference at the narrowest end

70cm at the central portion and largest circumference

64cm circumference at the bit farthest from the saddle section.

Thanks again :smile: really appreciate.
I preferred this thread when we were still using the 'sink' as the international standard for measuring volume.
redefined_cycles

Re: Coukd someone measure me their Revelate large spinelock (or have you a newish revelate harness)

Post by redefined_cycles »

:grin: Thanks Steven... It was an NHS sink so not very reproduceable standard :smile:
psling

Post by psling »

stevenshand wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:26 pm I preferred this thread when we were still using the 'sink' as the international standard for measuring volume.
Ah. So that would explain where the saying "taking the kitchen sink" comes from.... :lol:
We go out into the hills to lose ourselves, not to get lost. You are only lost if you need to be somewhere else and if you really need to be somewhere else then you're probably in the wrong place to begin with.
mikehowarth

Re: Whats the biggest/broadest saddlepack (without going Carradice)

Post by mikehowarth »

https://www.instagram.com/choughstuffcc/
[/quote]

I've been pondering one of those, mainly because they look nice and well made (having seen the wooden mudguards he made for his big fat dummy, which are fantastic). He seems like a lovely bloke too!
[/quote]

Yep Mike is a top chap!