Don't show Stuart this....

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

JohnClimber

Don't show Stuart this....

Post by JohnClimber »

Don't show Stuart this web page, it may give him some sadistic ideas especially if he reads the FAQ's

http://www.centurionrunning.com/piece-o ... g-fun-run/
Ben98

Re: Don't show Stuart this....

Post by Ben98 »

That looks excellent!
thomthumb

Post by thomthumb »

that sounds fun - imagine a bastard child of that and the WRT.

Everyone goes to a checkpoint - and collects their route/ next checkpoint. and repeat.

i'm not sure how you'd manage it, or indeed ensure people finished within a time frame but could be a great idea...

maybe.
Zippy

Post by Zippy »

thomthumb wrote: Everyone goes to a checkpoint - and collects their route/ next checkpoint. and repeat.
That sounds like the gumball 3000 rally
thomthumb

Post by thomthumb »

in the gumball don;t they all get the same next route?

I was thinking of a variety of options!
composite

Post by composite »

I was thinking a variation on There 'N' Back called "There 'N' Back 'N' There 'N' Back 'N' There 'N' Back 'N' There 'N' Back."

You ride out to a check point, then back to base and get the next check point... and repeat. Check points are given in random orders so it would be very difficult to know who is leading until the end. No one knows the combined distance of check points.

Check points could have a route card or not. Maybe some are off road, some on road, some a mixture.
JohnClimber

Post by JohnClimber »

composite wrote:I was thinking a variation on There 'N' Back called "There 'N' Back 'N' There 'N' Back 'N' There 'N' Back 'N' There 'N' Back."

You ride out to a check point, then back to base and get the next check point... and repeat. Check points are given in random orders so it would be very difficult to know who is leading until the end. No one knows the combined distance of check points.

Check points could have a route card or not. Maybe some are off road, some on road, some a mixture.
I love that idea and hate it just as much, very evil :evil: