Wales open

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Re: Wales open

Post by redefined_cycles »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:38 pm
I don't really care whether the event will go ahead or not; it's worth a non-refundable thirty quid for a few months of hope. :|
Not yet Paul. I didn't see any use in opening entries until the picture was a little clearer. Obviously there was the option of opening anyway and refunding later but it costs me money to do that as paypal no longer return their fees when a refund is made.

I shall endevour to give plenty of warning of an inpending entry open date.
Well thought out that Stu...
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

This is my last hope of an event this year, but if it can't happen then it can't. I'd love it if it did as it would give me the urge to actually train rather than cycle gently around and about.
composite

Post by composite »

I really want the BB to happen as well. Although I have done shed loads of riding in the last year or so since I have been back at it, the BB300 would mark a return to off-road long distance riding. The event generally has a special place in my heart as my first off-road long distance ITT back in 2013. I had been hoping to catch up with a lot of people in January at the winter event bad sadly a family bereavement meant I pulled out at the last minute so it would be really good to see people in October if all is well.