On One Fatty Small (finally made it to its rightful owner to be cherished for the rest of its days!)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Re: On One Fatty Small (back up for sale)

Post by redefined_cycles »

ScotRoutes wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:33 pm I have a wee hardtail I'm thinking of moving on. Doesn't sound like it's what you are after though.
Just so I don't kick myself afterwards. What you got please Colin. If its in small then probably no good anyway... But still :smile:
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

It's a Ragley Marley - medium. I think I might have one more bike than I need, partly due to component choices on other bikes changing. I can get a couple of photos and a spec list if that's the sort of thing that would interest you.

2020-06-17_01-28-44 by Colin Cadden - Flickr2BBcode
redefined_cycles

Spec list would be great please Colin. The more options the better and yes it would be something I'd defineilty consider.

Dont forget to add a price please Colin (preferably inclusive of postage as postage if poss) and the Spec list would be great ta...

Looks lovely btw
muttley1444

Post by muttley1444 »

Private message for you redifined_cycles. :grin:
redefined_cycles

muttley1444 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:08 pm Private message for you redifined_cycles. :grin:
Sold to the nice man from the fatBike forums. Thanks very much Steve and thanks v much to RestlessShawn for adding the info to whichever FB group he did so...

If Nige is reading this. You'll be glad to know that your lovely OOF has finally found its rightful owner (with another 75 mile journey to get it there :-bd i drove slowly to reduce environment impact :smile: ).

Thanks all (and Colin, sorry for making such a rediculous low offer on what was already a bargain from yourself :o I hang my head in shame... what a lovely bike with blinging parts list that does its builder proud)
redefined_cycles

Re: On One Fatty Small (finally made it to its rightful owner to be cherished for the rest of its days!)

Oh... and Nige. Its getting the full works... Hope hubs and their blingy £300 per side brakes and plenty else. That frames gonna get pampered. Brant would be proud
restlessshawn

Re: On One Fatty Small (finally made it to its rightful owner to be cherished for the rest of its days!)

Post by restlessshawn »

:-bd
redefined_cycles

restlessshawn wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:37 am:-bd
Gave him your discount btw... but only cos I was planning to swap out the chain. Not that it was worn but was at the pre minimal wear limit (I'm wierd and OCD but I like to think it gives longer component life :geek: )...
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

Shaf was saying you may be selling the forks?

Is that the case? I need forks you see :)
restlessshawn

Post by restlessshawn »

Escape Goat wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Shaf was saying you may be selling the forks?

Is that the case? I need forks you see :)
I didn't buy it I just cross posted the advert to Facebook and a guy from there bought it.
redefined_cycles

muttley1444 wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:08 pm Private message for you redifined_cycles. :grin:
Sorry Steve...

Allen, its Steve that bought it but I reckon he's probably got plans for it all already (though I coukd be wrong)...
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

No problems chaps. Thanks anyways :)
redefined_cycles

Escape Goat wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:26 am No problems chaps. Thanks anyways :)
170mm and 135mm QR skewers any good to you Allen??
Escape Goat

Post by Escape Goat »

I think I actually have some in the bike box you know mate.
redefined_cycles

Sorted... if you need then they're here :-bd