Med Sonder Santiago frame and fork.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Richpips

Med Sonder Santiago frame and fork.

Post by Richpips »

Medium Sonder Santiago frame and fork with Uberbikes headset fitted. A classic steel touring frame with dynamo routing and bosses galore for bottles and racks.

I bought this and used it on two rides before I got a deal on a Titanium Camino. It's done less than 200 miles. I taped most of it with heli tape before building it up, so it is in excellent order. There is one tiny chip to the paint, which I've covered up.

£330 posted to your door, a bit cheaper if you want to pick it up from the Peak.

chrisjones

Re: Med Sonder Santiago frame and fork.

Post by chrisjones »

I don't suppose you would be interseted in a trade for a Medium Cotic Escapade frame & fork with hope headset & seat clamp would you?

I've been trying to work out the best way to carry packs on it, but your frame would be ideal (and solve several problems.).

I know it's a long shot; but you gotta ask right?
macskive

Post by macskive »

Chris - i could well be interested in the escapade if you were to sell (depending on condition etc).

Drop me a message on whatsapp - 07834733394 with pics.

Martin
Wizard of Oz

Post by Wizard of Oz »

Hi,
I would take the forks if you have an offer on the frame. So please get in contact if that happens.
Thanks
kean
Richpips

Post by Richpips »

I don't suppose you would be interseted in a trade for a Medium Cotic Escapade frame & fork with hope headset & seat clamp would you?

I've been trying to work out the best way to carry packs on it, but your frame would be ideal (and solve several problems.).

I know it's a long shot; but you gotta ask right?
Worth an ask, but I'm desperately trying to make some space in our house.
Hi,
I would take the forks if you have an offer on the frame. So please get in contact if that happens.
Thanks
kean
Noted, if someone just wants the frame.