FS - Singular Swift with Alfine11 (punting sale of bike in need of love)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Cheeky Monkey

FS - Singular Swift with Alfine11 (punting sale of bike in need of love)

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

Size medium Singular Swift in (repainted) blue with Alfine11 rear. Some clunky Rockshox Recon silver forks and Avid brakes, mish-mash of other parts.

Things to note - the forks are clunky, I've used them on another bike but they seem OK, though not plush and the noise is unpleasant.

The bike has been hanging up for a while and the brakes are not working at the mo (pistons have crept out, which either rubs or blocks the rotor). I imagine they'll be fine after a good service (I have an Avid service kit somewhere in the garage though possibly not for this model), happy to throw it in as well.

Basically it needs some love, and I'm not of an inclination to do so. Ideally someone will have a look before buying it. I am reluctant to post. Anyone wanting something pristine and running right now should look elsewhere. It's a project for anyone with basic to middling bike maintenance skills. I had planned to do so but thought I would see if someone wants it as-is.

Price - I'm open to offers but imagine it's a few hundred quids worth of parts if stripped and sold separately. Say£450 maybe but happy to entertain whatever anyone wants to offer.
sqibjib

Re: FS - Singular Swift with Alfine11 (punting sale of bike in need of love)

Post by sqibjib »

Pm you cheers stu
Life is better on a bike
After work bivi film https://youtu.be/N-xxarJkrpE
Artie Fufkin

Post by Artie Fufkin »

Is this still about, and would you be interested in splitting?
Could be interested in Alfine hub/ wheel and extras.
Am in Leeds, if that helps.
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

At the mo am trying to sell as a whole bike and have someone interested. If that doesn't work out I'll contact / re-list the bits separately.

Cheers :cool:
Scud

Post by Scud »

If you did split, then i may be interested in the frame and forks... if you could send some pics
HUX

Post by HUX »

I have a Swift with an alfine 11 and its ace.
When I had it 3x9 it had toured in France, been across Spain with Duncan and round the Cairngorms etc. Brilliant bike. I have a set of rigid forks if anyone is interested in them to go with the OP's bike

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14879&p=184300#p184300