New here- any fellow East Anglians??

Arrange rides with other members.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Scud

New here- any fellow East Anglians??

Post by Scud »

Hi all, new to forum and having recently moved riding on North Downs and Swinlet way to Norfolk, are there any fellow riders from East Anglia on here?

Looking for people for bivvy trips locally and further a field.
tommid

Re: New here- any fellow East Anglians??

Post by tommid »

RoyAB and I are both in Norfolk. We ride a fair number of long Sunday rides and a monthly bivi.
Where shouts in East Anglian are you?
Scud

Post by Scud »

I live in Great Dunham, about 8 miles west of Swaffham, but work in Norwich, experience so far since moving here has been a bit of Thetford, Bacton Woods and riding up Peddars Way to the coast and doing a bit of bivvying in the trees behind the sand dunes near Holkham and chilling out on the beach.

It would be appreciated if you let me know of any bivvy trips or riding you've got planned, in return i'm heading down to South Downs Way soon.
tommid

Post by tommid »

I have some friends in Great Dunham. Im not too far away either. Drop me an email and I will let you know when we are riding. tommid79ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk

Would be good to have another rider locally. We tend to mix it up and head out over the fields to the coast etc.
royAB

Post by royAB »

As tommid says, in your neck of the woods so come along any time - Sat evening / Sun morning was around 100K with a night in a field 'somewhere off the Peddars Way', a stop for breakfast in Hunstanton and a bit of route finding on the way home.

Would be good to have some input on trails east of Walsingham if you have some too..