Where in December?

Share your rides with us.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Rasta

Where in December?

Post by Rasta »

I can't ride a bike because I (still) have a bust finger which means my hand can't hold the handlebars. But, as I am tough as nails.......

I spent nearly two weeks studying Argentina/Patagonia as a destination. I still don't see the attraction other than a lot of amazing meat eating. Fly fishing is a joke. Catch and release and catering for very rich Americans. Constant winds. Ripio. Rain. I don't understand? I have spent a few years in Chamonix, so seeing a glacier is common-as-muck. :lol:

The summer weather is the same as Spain's south coast winter. So after spending dosh on Argy books and maps, I decided to do a winter ride in Spain. BUT - Moroccan flights with EasyJetty are the same. But - I have already been there this year.

Oman is out. Only good flights are with stop overs. This means double payment on the bike each way £60 x 4 for a return.

Why is going on holiday such a pain?

Help? Got a month or two.
RIP

Re: Where in December?

Post by RIP »

I don't like pain either. One of the many reasons I'm a staycationer. So one answer to the question 'Where in December?' - Shropshire. Sorted. Quite the opposite of painful in fact :smile: . Sorry about the finger :sad: .
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster
Rasta

Post by Rasta »

My finger needs warm weather to operate as a handlebar holder.
Just been out hiking/camping for 3 nights and it wouldn't warm up. Just a claw.

Never heard of Shropshire :???:
RIP

Post by RIP »

Nearly everyone says that, hence why it's a great place :wink: .
"My God, Ponsonby, I'm two-thirds of the way to the grave and what have I done?" - RIP

The sign outside the asylum is the wrong way round.....

"At least you got some stories" - James Acaster