Gearing problems?

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Re: Gearing problems?

Post by redefined_cycles »

middleagedmadness wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:27 am
redefined_cycles wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:03 pm

Good you said it before me cos you're smarter and wiser (see what I did there).....
Nah ,I just don't have a great attention span so got really good at remembering when I've f#cked up so I don't do it again :wink:
:lol: and I've just learnt that the thread had already been concluded by the time I saw it :geek: sorry for that... hope the mechanics will be throwing in the free chain which from OP seems they've mismeaured... :-bd
Max Effort

Post by Max Effort »

Can I just clear up that the “mechanic” that arsed up the chain etc, did the job for the previous owner. The (much better) mechanic who’s fixing it, is a different person.
Also, the previous owner has agreed to refund me the cost of the repair.
Hopefully I can just get on and ride the bloody thing soon!
Thanks for all the help 🙂👍
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Max Effort wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 am Can I just clear up that the “mechanic” that arsed up the chain etc, did the job for the previous owner. The (much better) mechanic who’s fixing it, is a different person.
Also, the previous owner has agreed to refund me the cost of the repair.
Hopefully I can just get on and ride the bloody thing soon!
Thanks for all the help 🙂👍
:lol: cleared up.. thanks. What a lovely previous owner and what a lovely "they all lived happily ever after" story... :-bd wish it was like that for my warped front disc rotors (almost 1 year on with 3rd rotor and free running calipers and new piston seals; new ball joints; front bushes; front hubs -they'd worn out - and outer track rod ends; countless beddings in; 1 × disc skim etc etc... :sad: