Cairngorm Loops 300

Share your rides with us.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

boxelder

Re: Cairngorm Loops 300

Post by boxelder »

It wasn't snowing that heavily on the May group start, but Lawrence was in situ in the Feshie bothy, with a pot of tea ready (though I was lazy and it was mid morning on day 2).
boxelder

Post by boxelder »

Assuming the group start would have been Bank Holiday weekend, it's forecast to be another weekend of suboptimal weather for riding around Cairngorm. The group starts don't seem to have great luck with the weather, do they.
ScotRoutes

Post by ScotRoutes »

Ironic given the weather we've been having!

Feshie yesterday

ImageP1060493 by Colin Cadden, on Flickr

I'd not heard anything from Steve anyway so dropped him an email about this years plans a couple of days ago. Not heard back yet.
boxelder

Post by boxelder »

Feshie yesterday
Feshie, Arizona?
:smile:
Mart

Post by Mart »

ScotRoutes wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:39 pm
Bearbonesnorm wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:04 pm Never ever a failure though Colin. Good work from you and everyone else. :-bd
Strange you should put it that way. "Fear of Failure" has prevented me from participating in a few things. A lesson from this has been that it's OK to try and to fail. Better that than just not trying.
Absolutely - at the end of the day it getting out there and having fun on bikes :-bd

I find I always learn something about myself in the process ...... how I perform under the stress of bad conditions ...... do i make sensible decisions? Am i creative enough in exploring all options (some not so obvious) ?
2924 miles per Gallon