TD 2019 rigs ('bikes' for the English speakers).

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Re: TD 2019 rigs ('bikes' for the English speakers).

Post by redefined_cycles »

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:12 am Like most, Di2 is way beyond my means but ... it's 'ing brilliant :-bd
Its actually not that pricy if you find some decent fleabay bargains here and there. The 6870 for example was yesteryears (but my research showed it being cross compatible with the newer di2 stuff) and hence Ultegra shifters (fleabay for about £100 the pair); rear mech (brandnew but being old stock got for about £60); front mech (the cage was slightly snapped at the top which I Gorilla taped, fleabay jobby that noone probably wanted and again about £30)... that wss the main bulk and battery again fleabay new/old stock etc...

All in it cost about £400 for all the electrical mechs/wires/shifters etc :-bd so it can be done if one is a little patient here and there.

Fair point about di2 on mtb though as its pr9bably holding its value alot better at the mo as theres fewer in circulation (one would expect so)..
Cyclepeasant

Re: TD 2019 rigs ('bikes' for the English speakers).

Post by Cyclepeasant »

S'funny that. Thought only ctc duffers used di2......! Hope dave has a lot of stickers to hand out!! RBBB
Insanity over vanity