A bit of a cheek ,but!!

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

middleagedmadness

A bit of a cheek ,but!!

Post by middleagedmadness »

A bit of a cheeky ask but as it's the wife's turn to do something for world Cancer Day she decided yesterday that if she reaches £200 donations it's time to shave her head ,whatever she raised her work will double ,so if you've got a couple of spare shillings lying about and don't mind donating ,you can either donate straight to Compton hospice Wolverhampton or I think there's a funding page on her face book profile which is Michele Darcy (Dublin Ireland if there is more than one ) if the unwashed decide to donate pictures will be posted on Wednesday
Cheers
Stuart
( Please feel free to chastise me stu/Dee if i shouldn't have posted :-bd or remove the post)
NewRetroTom

Re: A bit of a cheek ,but!!

Post by NewRetroTom »

Are you able to get the funding link? Quite a few on here who don't have Facebook, and she may not be that easy to find.
middleagedmadness

Will ring her and get the link ,I'm not on Facebook either so not even sure how it works
middleagedmadness

gf.me/u/qcuz8q
That's the page what's been set up for anybody to donate (was trying not to get any donations as I like my wife with hair but she has already gone past what she wanted from work colleagues so may as well try and get as much as possible for the kids)
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I can confirm that your link does indeed work Stu ... 'cmon people, 'tis a worthy cause and quite a sacrifice on Michele's behalf. She'll look like this > :roll:
May the bridges you burn light your way
middleagedmadness

Bearbonesnorm wrote:I can confirm that your link does indeed work Stu ... 'cmon people, 'tis a worthy cause and quite a sacrifice on Michele's behalf. She'll look like this > :roll:
Cheers stu ,off the other page on her FB and local friends she's well above what she wanted , half goes to click Sargent for the kids the other half to the hospice :-bd