Dhb or fat

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Mike

Dhb or fat

Post by Mike »

Right so iv got this pair of dhb classic termal tights ( sexy I hear you say ) I bought the medium off the size chart that dbh recommended for my size...hmmm I think since iv had them they have always been, let's say snug on the legs and buttocks with the pad just not sitting right.
So this weekend I decided to order some of the same in ( coughs ) large. Really am I getting fat or is dhb having issues with their sizings??
Anyone else use dhb and had to upsize. I also can't believe that their best quality short they ever made is no longer available!!
Jurassic pusher

Re: Dhb or fat

Post by Jurassic pusher »

I bought some DHB bib tight type things a month ago or so in medium and they are plenty snug!
Have previously bought (still using) DHB bib shorts that seem to be alot more roomy, I thought I was getting fat too!
Oli.vert

Post by Oli.vert »

I've had a similar thing with Alpkit merino longjohns (see, just call those tights longjohns).
Their undercrackers in medium fit me fine, but the longjohns in medium were way too tight in the thigh and calf - and I'm a string bean.
Swapped for a large pair - still too tight. Are these people all string and no bean?
slarge

Post by slarge »

I didn't like to say anything Mike, but you are getting towards middle age, spreading just happens....

Maybe DHB has moved to Italian sizing?
Dave Barter

Post by Dave Barter »

Elite keyboard warrior, DNF'er, Swearer
Mike

Post by Mike »

:lol:
rufus748

Post by rufus748 »

Looking at the size of the breakfasts you keep polishing off I'd go with fat :-bd
Pickers

Post by Pickers »

DHB thermal longs here as well. Size Large. I followed the chart. They're comfy. Sorry, but you're fat!
Some of my pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/107347896@N06/sets/

We’re gonna need snacks

#TakeLessBike
pistonbroke

Post by pistonbroke »

If the saying "You are what you eat" is correct, Mike is a medium sized branch of Tescos.
Jurassic pusher

Post by Jurassic pusher »

Jurassic pusher wrote:I bought some DHB bib tight type things a month ago or so in medium and they are plenty snug!
Have previously bought (still using) DHB bib shorts that seem to be alot more roomy, I thought I was getting fat too!
I suppose that means I`m fat!
middleagedmadness

Post by middleagedmadness »

I bought a XXL top last year relaxed fit they said ,ithought grand it will fit my pleasantly plump figure ,it arrived and it turned out it was relaxed fit for my 13 year old ( who is built like typical Irish Navi but no fat on him) ,think it's a good job I joined the fat fighters thread :oops:
mat_swan

Post by mat_swan »

I tend to take a medium in shorts. DHB, morvelo and decathlon are all medium I think. I have some sportful winter tights that are wearable but rather snug in medium, so DHB certainly aren't the smallest for the size.