Handlebars and saddles

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

InspiredRamblings

Handlebars and saddles

Post by InspiredRamblings »

Having a clear out and really woulds just like these to go to a good home... Bigger photos are available HERE

BARS...

Image Image

Ritchey Trail WCS riser
, 31.8 x 740 mm wide, 20mm rise, 9d sweep. Well used, on a couple of long trips last year, so has wear marks and a couple of dings at the end. £15 plus postage
Image Image Image

Ritchey Trail 2X flat, 31.8 x 720 mm wide, 5mm rise, 9d sweep. Came on my Jamis Dragonslayer 2016 but I never really get on with flat bars. Probably used once or twice before I swopped it out, so unmarked. £20 plus postage

Genesis RandoX Flared drop
. They say they are 440 mm wide - this is probably centre to centre at the front of the drops. At the end of the drops, they're 470 mm wide centre to centre. D125 x R70mm. Came on my Genesis Croix de Fer 30 but swopped out for something with a wider flare. Quite a flat top, with a rear bend. Unmarked. £20 plus postage
Image Image Image

SADDLES...

WTB Volt Comp. It doesn't say anywhere but measured its 135 mm at its widest, so is the narrow version. Lightly used (i.e. I can see some dried mud on the bottom and some marks on the rails, but other than that its unmarked. £15 plus postage

Specialized Henge Comp, 143mm, virtually unused, and totally unmarked. Bought a couple of years ago to find that elusive fit but it wasn't right so its been in my box of stuff ever since. £35 plus postage.

Genesis CX, cr-mo rails, virtually unused, unmarked. £10 plus postage
Salsa Horsethief XT (2020)
Jamis Dragonslayer (2016)

http://www.uninspiredramblings.com
mrgef

Re: Handlebars and saddles

Post by mrgef »

Hello mate, I'm interested in the drop bars. Where in London are you roughly? Im down there at the weekend so could possibly pick up on the way in or out
Cheers
Gethin
InspiredRamblings

Post by InspiredRamblings »

mrgef wrote:Where in London are you roughly
Ah cool :-). I’m kind of between Norwich and London outskirts at the moment...and I’m a little bit all over the place as I’m in the process of moving from Norwich to a boat!

The boat is currently moored in Stansted Abbots on the River Lee (north of London outside the M25). I’ll be there all day on Sunday if that’s any use. I’ll be moving the boat south a bit on Monday but not sure how far - maybe down to Broxbourne area.

Sorry it’s a bit vague! Things will settle down over the next few weeks, but I’m happy to post the bars wrapped in bubble wrap etc...

Cheers, Chris
Salsa Horsethief XT (2020)
Jamis Dragonslayer (2016)

http://www.uninspiredramblings.com
mrgef

Post by mrgef »

Ok no worries I'll take them in that case. Sending you a dm now :-bd