spacered bar harness

Talk about anything.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

atk

Re: spacered bar harness

Post by atk »

It reads like you want Alpamayo... why not just sit tight for a few weeks until they're shipped over? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ootini

Post by ootini »

atk wrote:It reads like you want Alpamayo... why not just sit tight for a few weeks until they're shipped over? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's not the Alpamayo harness specifically, but it is that design I'm after.
Teetosugars

Post by Teetosugars »

I've just been informed of a company called Triglav from Slovenia I think. Their harnesses look to tick all the boxes and at a very competitive price. I've messaged them with a few questions and will report back soon.
I've had kit on order from them since May last year....

There has been a few changes in their set up recently- so its now a 1 man band, and he won't be shipping stuff to outside of Poland in the near future apparently.

I got a long email last night from Greg explaining all the issues they're having.

I'm still hopeful to get my kit, and will report back once I have, or haven't as the case may be..
ootini

Post by ootini »

Teetosugars wrote:
I've just been informed of a company called Triglav from Slovenia I think. Their harnesses look to tick all the boxes and at a very competitive price. I've messaged them with a few questions and will report back soon.
I've had kit on order from them since May last year....

There has been a few changes in their set up recently- so its now a 1 man band, and he won't be shipping stuff to outside of Poland in the near future apparently.

I got a long email last night from Greg explaining all the issues they're having.

I'm still hopeful to get my kit, and will report back once I have, or haven't as the case may be..
Balls.