FS: MYOG bar harness

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: MYOG bar harness

Post by redefined_cycles »

Based around a Dr Jon strapdeck of which I got the larger version. Had some squeaking issues previously but I reckon that was me strapping the green Voile to the bottom of headtube a little tight as I never noticed it todays or the last ride AFAIR.

It might come with the Revelate drybag but that's a Terrapin (with valve) tapered for their saddle harness. Voile straps I think I might just keep them but if the offer is gonna covery costs then I might just let the 2 blues go (shaved down to squeeze into the strapdeck).

Only reason for it looking slightly lop sided is that I've got the (Revelate) cushiony-pads in different orientations on the bars. Never have problems of the strapdeck crushing my cables as the carbon sections have been cut long enough that it sits away from the bars. In use its all rock solid.

Selling cos I find it a faff getting on and off (but of a military op but that's mainly cos I sometimes forget which order to add the bits in). I'd imagine is probably really lightweight.

Offers please, but I don't think the tethering green Voile strap will come with (but depends on the offer).