Big clear out - will increase in size all weekend.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

PaulE

Big clear out - will increase in size all weekend.

Post by PaulE »

Having just bought another bike (a stooge dirtbomb, as I may have already said once or twice coz it's great...)I need to make some garage space!

Firstly:
On-one Fatty Trail in blue, size large (20"). Currently has Bluto forks and a boreals 80mm front wheel, but could also have steel fatty forks and an on-one front wheel (or both). On one rear wheel and SRAM X5 cranks/BB. I'd either sell it as a rolling chassis (with either or both front ends) as above or as most/all of a bike.
Gears on there are 10 speed deore mech and i-spec shifter attached to deore front brake. I think there's an 11-42 cassette but might be 11-40. 30t front superstar ring.
Rear brake is an old LX hydraulic one, but still works nicely.
Bars currently crank brothers cobalt 2 with inboard bar ends, but could swap for some azonic risers. Stem either a 50mm bikehut one or 80mm giant.

Seatpost is a planet x, and saddle could be a choice of many (currently got a very retro club roost one on it as it matches the red bits!).

I'd be after about £550 for the whole bike with Blutos, £375 with rigid forks. About £100 less for the rolling chassis in either case.

Renthal 35mm carbon fatbars + raceface stem Not used a lot, as all the bikes in the house use 31.8 bars and I like to swap around at times. In vgc, 810mm wide with 40mm stem. £95

Aerozine X-one crankset black, can be either 170 or 175mm as it's got adjustable inserts. Spider less 32 narrow wide ring. Very little use - came on the stooge but all the bikes in the house use shimano cranks with bolt on rings so I swapped them out. Fit a normal 73mm Shimano BB. http://www.nrg4cycling.co.uk/index.php? ... ct_id=1147 these ones but black. £70

Forme Ripley frame, Large well used but still nice aluminium hardtail frame. Has a bit of a dent on the downtube, just above the BB, from a flying rock but that's been there for a couple of years and not changed. Would suit 6' plus rider.

Currently built up as a singlespeed with 120mm recon forks, suntour zeron cranks, Ritchey Kyote bars, one23 tubeless 650b wheels, well worn brand-x dropper, deore rear brake and tektro Auriga front. Could also put the gears from the fatty on here I guess... £80 for the frame/BB/headset, £275 frame/forks/wheels/cranks/rigid post and a bit more for gears, ss setup, bars and/or dropper post. Could sell as a complete singlespeed, 1*10 or 2*10 bike also.

Pics of all to follow once I sort links to them on Google photos...
PaulE

Re: Big clear out - will increase in size all weekend.

Post by PaulE »

doctorL

Post by doctorL »

What is renthal bar rise?
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

I think they are 30mm rise - I'll check and get a photo of them once I'm home from work later.
PaulE

Post by PaulE »

Looks like they're 10mm rise.
errol

Post by errol »

Pm'd re cranks.