Bit OT Wtd Trials/ jump frame and sus fork.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Artie Fufkin

Bit OT Wtd Trials/ jump frame and sus fork.

Post by Artie Fufkin »

Evening all,
My Sons getting into all that malarkey and I’m trying to do it on a budget invade it’s not for him!! I’ve got most of the running gear and am looking for a handrail frame and some bouncy forks. He’s not too tall so thinking a small/ medium, he’s got 26” wheels and I reckon that’s good for that discipline. Some half descend sus forks would be good.
Also some big volume 26” tyres.
What have you got?
Thanks in anticipation.
Adam.
Bearbonesnorm

Re: Bit OT Wtd Trials/ jump frame and sus fork.

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

I've got a Banshee Scratch frame in VGC. It's fitted with a set of Gusset 3 piece cranks which were over £100 (4 bolt mtb spider). Can be run geared or SS, 24" or 26" wheels. Possibly one of the hardest hardcore hardtail frames ever built :-bd

£170 to your door for the lot Adam.
May the bridges you burn light your way
Artie Fufkin

Post by Artie Fufkin »

A classic frame and nice chain set. Perhaps a little too over the top for what he’s looking for but thanks for posting up.
Take it easy!
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi Adam. Is it yourself I need to get them pedals to (sorry, work in progress... are you coming to the Jenn Ride?)... I have probably got some HighRollers (unless already sold, in which case, sorry).

If you want em let me know and I will keep that thought in my head to ridw on over and drop em at yours (sorry again).
Artie Fufkin

Post by Artie Fufkin »

Not a problem Shaf, been flat out myself.
High rollers may be good and pedals are still on the want list. Not going to Jenn Ride but am in North Leeds, so not too far for a man if your capabilities!!!!
Cheers mate, keep in touch.
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Hi Adam. Yes indeed I found 1 x Highroller ii... Let me know if you want it and I can suggest a price/get some pics. It's 26 x 2.3 and in good nick (my son hardly used that bike so split it for parts).

Will try and get round to dropping the pedals and tyre at yours hopefully next week or something :smile: