FS: bike sold tires remain

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: bike sold tires remain

Post by redefined_cycles »

Looks like this and someone had dibs on it but I doubt I'll be at the Jennride.

It'll come with it's own framebag.

Outer and inners for the brakes are nice and fresh.

Tires are about 10 or 20 miles old. Pedals are a bit big (borrowed from a bigger bike, sorry).

Bottom bracket about 50 miles or less old.

Headset bearings regreased at some point but I imagine might do with another grease-up (or is it my OCD).

Highest offer will take it. 5% will feed the bear and the rest will go to mountain rescue (page linked below but please coordinate with me). My little monkey still loves it but it's obviously too big for him and I think I have found some new levers for his Carrera, that should kee them both happy.

If you cannot arrange collection or accept delivery (if you're close enough to me) then sorry but I'll have to let it go to someone that can :smile:

Here is Alex page for his HT550 fundraiser...

Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sat May 14, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: CNOC16 for Alex/Peaks HT550 fundraiser

Post by redefined_cycles »

Anyone wants some tires thwn there is 700c and some 650b in there. Let me know what your after and the money for this will be going straight to get water sorted in Niger...

Some mint condition tires amongst that bunch too and some that are used for less than 50 miles/almosy new (apparently).

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/akmal-malik11

:smile: really need to get cleared up...