Clearout...

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Clearout...

Post by redefined_cycles »

Islabike CNOC16. BB replaced and pedals swapped to some bigger ones (might be ready a change). Recently redid the brake cables and added some new burly tires. £120 collected but open to offers and happy to coordinate courier if buyer arranges.

Bonrtager Big Earl 26er tyre. 26 x 2.5. In good nick. Seems to be wore bead. £10 posted but happy to discuss offers as Jon gave it me for not much/free.

Maxxis Chronicle 27.5 x 3.0 tyre. Have a couple available. £29 posted each. Plenty of tread (doesn't look to be used much and maybe I'll not sell em both/all three...

Pirelli road tires. Cinturato velo x 2 tubeless... 700c x 28c... hardly used. £30 the pair posted and all proceeds gping to a water well project in Niger where over half the population doesn't have access to clean water AFAIK.

Maxxi Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.5wt... has around 300 miles on it I think. Maybe 500... the treads look like they have about 70% or more remaining. I got for around £50 I think... £29 posted

Continental GP5000 non tubeless... 28mm lovely condition which I'd say has less than 200 miles on the clock £25 posted. Has one small puncture that doesn't seem to have gone through so don't see a problem.

Maxxis High Roller 2 26er. 26 x 2.3... 30% worn (so 70% remaining... or more).

Giant GAVIA course 1 road tires. Tubeless. Came with a brandnew (test ridden only apparently) bike. Look new. Some tubeless residue on the beads but nothing major. 700c x 25c. 2 tires... £40 for both.

Challenge Paris Roubaix 27c. TLR (so tuebelss ready). I rode for around 200 miles or less and then little rubber hairs can still be seen on the sides. Didn't like cos they were nice but not working well with the tuebelss sealant I had at the time. Bought for about £60 I think... yours for £30 posted.

Let me know if anything seems too high in price and we can sort summat.

Also have a 32t 11 speed SRAM PG1170 cassette and a Dura Ace 10 speed. Both mint condition. £30 and £50 posted respecitivly. Will try and get pics of what anyone is interwsted in and everything must go. Please don't let me have to pop on ebay for 99p...

The bear will be fed :smile:
redefined_cycles

Re: Clearout...

Post by redefined_cycles »

My young un (who I'm prying it away from as he refuses to acknowledge that it's now getting small for him) is currently 7 going on 8.. Has owned since about 4 to 5....