Silnylon Poncho Wanted.

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

The Cumbrian

Silnylon Poncho Wanted.

Post by The Cumbrian »

If anyone has an ultralight silnylon poncho kicking about, get in touch if you want to sell it.

Cheers, Michael.
“I want to see the wild country again before I die, and the Mountains..."
Bilbo Baggins.
Verena

Re: Silnylon Poncho Wanted.

Post by Verena »

Funnily enough, when tidying up at the weekend I came across this poncho I was given, brand new and unused. Not Silnylon or anything, but Crane (i.e. Aldi :lol: ). I was wondering what on earth I might one day want to use this for, and was thinking of asking here on the forum.

So if you're interested in having it off me, let me know. But perhaps first I should ask you to enlighten me: what will you be using it for?

(Mine is like a bright pea kind of green, which in the photo makes the whole room look green, which it isn't :mrgreen: )

Image2022-04-04_06-57-10 by Verena Zimmer, on Flickr
The Cumbrian

Re: Silnylon Poncho Wanted.

Post by The Cumbrian »

Thanks for the offer Verena, but as I'm looking for a poncho for my 18 year old son, I think there's zero chance that he'd wear it :grin:

We both had significant birthdays this year (50 and 18), so we're marking it by walking the Camino Primitivo in May. I've already got an ultralight poncho that I bought when I planned to go on Camino a couple of years ago, which obviously didn't happen. I've already got a (relatively) heavy poncho for him that I bought for festivals, but he'll soon work out that mine only weighs about 20% of his.
“I want to see the wild country again before I die, and the Mountains..."
Bilbo Baggins.