SOLD Orange P7 Bikepacking Bike

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

TourLakes

SOLD Orange P7 Bikepacking Bike

Post by TourLakes »

This project moountain bike would work well for packing with or without rear panniers on rotton roads and/or reasonable tracks. Think of it as gravel++.

Orange P7 Bespoke Expedition Off Road Touring Bike. Rockshox SID, BB7, Hope Large.

I put this slightly quirky bike together myself. It is both very strong and quite light -- considering. The P7 frame is an early disk version and was resprayed before I got it. There are a few paint chips that could do with a little touch up paint (easy with black). The headset and bottom bracket have been replaced with Hope sealed bearings and the wheel bearings have been serviced. The cassette and chain are almost new with a "Mega-drive" cassette to give a wider gap into the easiest gear.

The bike runs really smoothly as the bearings are silky-smooth, the tyres low rolling resistance and the forks designed to limit energy loss.

Frame -- Orange P7 Steel
Forks -- Rockshox SID cross-country
Headset -- Hope sealed bearing
Bottom Bracket -- Hope sealed bearing
Crankset -- SRAM/ Truvativ GXP
pedals -- not included
Wheels -- Mavic Cross Ride with flat cross-section stainless spokes, Quick Release
Tyres -- Schwalbe Racing Ray/ Ralph Addix with tubes
Brakes -- new Avid BB7 mechanical disks 180mm front, 160mm rear
Gears -- Shimano Deore 3x8 with XT dual levers. Hope Jockey Wheels.
Stem -- Hope
Seatpost -- Thompson
Saddle -- WTB Deva unisex
Rack -- Old Man Mountain

Geometry (see diagram)/ cm

C top tube 61
D effective top tube 62
E bottom bracket off floor 31
F chainstay 44
G headtube 17
H wheelbase 114
J Reach 42
K Stack 66

I am looking for £450 for this bike. (The forks, new, would be more than twice this).
The bike is in Kendal. If you need it sending, we would have to work out what it will cost.