WTB Bivy bag

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Gpl23

WTB Bivy bag

Post by Gpl23 »

Looking for a standalone waterproof bivy bag. Anything considered. Preferably roomy enough for a Exped HL mat and 3 season quilt. To be used on its own or with a small tarp.
Shewie

Re: WTB Bivy bag

Post by Shewie »

There's a nice new Hunka xl somewhere in the classifieds
BobCatMax

Post by BobCatMax »

I've got a couple of old army surplus ones. you could have one of them for postage? quite big, bit heavy...
Image Image
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

BobCatMax wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:26 pm I've got a couple of old army surplus ones. you could have one of them for postage? quite big, bit heavy...
If it's similar to the goretex army one I had, they are brilliant (except the weight and bulk) and got me through a few nights in relative comfort :smile:
Gpl23

Post by Gpl23 »

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking for somenting lighter than the army ones and less red than the Hunka.
Wizard of Oz

Post by Wizard of Oz »

Hi. I have MSR AC-Bivy if you interested. Has a bug net and is be big enough for in bag mat sleeping. Depending on how big you are of cause. PM me if interested.
Gpl23

Post by Gpl23 »

Wizard of Oz wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:19 pm Hi. I have MSR AC-Bivy if you interested. Has a bug net and is be big enough for in bag mat sleeping. Depending on how big you are of cause. PM me if interested.
PM sent. Cheers