FS: Elite Smart Rollers, Carbon Seatpost

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Tam

FS: Elite Smart Rollers, Carbon Seatpost

Post by Tam »

Having a bit of a clear out of stuff I don't use:

Elite Arion Digital Smart B+ Smart rollers - probably used less than 20 times £250 inc postage. Website blurb:

Bringing rollers into the 21st century, Elite have created the Arion Digital Smart B+ with ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) smart technology, so you can benefit from interacting with the latest and most popular training apps like Zwift.

The parabolic rollers feature a modern and functional design that ensures stability even when you're suffering deep in the red. Power, speed and cadence data is also transmitted via Bluetooth so that you can monitor your efforts on a compatible smart device. This interactive roller has controllable power resistance up to 400 watts at 35km/hr and can be folded and stored easily when not in use.

High power output: 400 watts at 35 km/h
Electronically managed magnetic resistance, based on the type of training or course selected
Max slope: 5%
Wheelbase range compatibility: 944 mm - 1124 mm (37” - 44")
Total interaction with devices via ANT+ (FE-C) protocol
Resistance managed via the standard ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) profile and power
Power, speed and cadence data sent via the standard Bluetooth service
Resistance managed via the proprietary
Bluetooth service
Parabolic rollers for increased handling control: Modern and functional design ensures stability and predictability during even the most intense training sessions
Compatible with both MTB and road bikes, the front roller can be adjusted to ten different positions to perfectly match the bike's wheelbase
Practical and safe, the frame includes an integrated step for easy mounting and dismounting
Small footprint: Can be folded 180° when not in use
Very light and easy to transport
Compatible with Zwift, Bikevo, TrainerRoad, Kino Map, Rouvy

Bontrager XXX carbon layback seatpost (31.6 x 325mm) £25 including postage

Decent condition, used so insertion marks but overall good nick. If you need the layback measurement let me know how to do it and I'll measure it for you!

Happy to take PayPal, buyer pays fees. Any questions just give me a shout. Thanks! :-bd
Last edited by Tam on Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tam

Re: FS: Elite Smart Rollers, Carbon Seatpost, Chupacabra Plus Tyre

Post by Tam »

Prices reduced and items added