PHD vest and alfine 8 wheel

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

benp1

PHD vest and alfine 8 wheel

Post by benp1 »

I'm at the Winter Event this weekend so seeing if anyone is interested in a couple of bits

PHD ultra down vest, black, size large, excellent condition. Too big for me. 186g on my scales. £85 picked up at the winter event this weekend. The latest version is over £300!

Alfine 8 wheel with shifter and bits. Rim is a Mavic 319 or 719. No disc or tyre. I was having a problem in gears 4 and 5 so took it off the bike so I could fix it, running on the bike this came from SS. Have now sold the bike :grin: Alfine problem could have been down to the cable adjustment but might be more. Won't have time to sort this anytime soon so if someone fancies this make me a sensible offer?
Lazarus

Re: PHD vest and alfine 8 wheel

Post by Lazarus »

what size is the alfine? 26 650b or 29?
redefined_cycles

Post by redefined_cycles »

Pls can I get a few more details on the vest Ben... I'm a medium in tab microlight. Is this gonna be too big?? An xl in r*pha
benp1

Post by benp1 »

Good Q - Alfine wheel is a 29er. Sorry, that would've been helpful info no?

Re the vest, I'm a medium in most things but tend to prefer slimmer fitting mediums these days. I wear a large Crikey, how much. It depends how you'll wear it, will fit OK over a few layers and will compress under other a windproof, but if you're thinking of using it as a normal gilet I reckon it might be on the large size. Also worth pointing out that this is the uberlight one so it's a pullover gilet with a half zip. It's in slimming black too
Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Assuming its QR its no use for me as I needed a 26 er
CJR61

Post by CJR61 »

I’m interested in the wheel project