SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

mikedeber

SOLD

Post by mikedeber »

Cane Creek Hellbender 70 headset and a homemade (of questionable quality) half frame bag - it allows you to run a 750ml bottle on the downtube and a 500ml bottle on the seattube. The bike has seen some use since getting it in April - it's gotten me around ~530 miles of the Highland 550, a lap of the Lomond Trossachs Loop, the Badger Divide, the Cairngorms Loop, and a handful of other bikepacking trips around Scotland.

I put some clear frame protector tape on it when it was new but I missed a few spots, it has some battle wounds to show for it :cry: There are a few scratches where a full frame bag rubbed through the paint on the downtube and seattube. Other than those areas, there are some normal wear and scuff marks but nothing too major. It came new from the factory with a couple of scratches on the fork! I'll quote an old skiing buddy who used to say this about skis and I think it applies to bikes as well, "they're tools not jewels." I think I photographed all of the main areas with blemishes, happy to provide more photos if needed.

I'm thinking £550ish? Happy to keep the fork and/or headset and just sell the frame too. I don't mind posting it but I'll need to go round up a box etc.