[SOLD] FS: Rawland Rando Rack (new)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

bearlymoving

[SOLD] FS: Rawland Rando Rack (new)

Post by bearlymoving »

I've got two brand new Rawland Rando front racks, one is a V2 (aluminium) the other V3 (chromoly top with aluminium struts).

Pics and detailed info here: https://rawlandcycles.com/products/raid ... rando-rack

Regarding which to go for, I have a V2 on my Surly Straggler with a basket strapped to the top. I thought I might fit the V3 but I think the V2 is strong enough for what I'm doing with it (supermarket trips). V2 is lighter. V3 is stronger.

They both come with two pairs of short struts, one straight one with a bend in to suit a wide fork (see photo on link above).

If you want to bolt it to low-rider rack mounts you'll need some longer struts, and I have two pairs of those (one straight, one with a bend to suit wider forks). They're 425mm long and you cut them down to suit. I'll include a set of long struts with each rack. First buyer gets to choose which they want (straight for standard width forks, or with a bend for wide ones).

I don't know what they were selling for before they sold out this year, but I paid £90 each to Rawland them before customs got involved.

£60 each, posted (UK mainland). DM me and we can do the paypal thing.

Cheers!
Last edited by bearlymoving on Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wriggles

Re: FS: Rawland Rando Rack (new)

Post by wriggles »

Hi I will DM you now. Cheers!
bearlymoving

Re: FS: Rawland Rando Rack (new)

Post by bearlymoving »

They've both gone.
Richpips

Re: [SOLD] FS: Rawland Rando Rack (new)

Post by Richpips »

bearlymoving wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:58 am I've got two brand new Rawland Rando front racks, one is a V2 (aluminium) the other V3 (chromoly top with aluminium struts).

Pics and detailed info here: https://rawlandcycles.com/products/raid ... rando-rack

Regarding which to go for, I have a V2 on my Surly Straggler with a basket strapped to the top. I thought I might fit the V3 but I think the V2 is strong enough for what I'm doing with it (supermarket trips). V2 is lighter. V3 is stronger.

They both come with two pairs of short struts, one straight one with a bend in to suit a wide fork (see photo on link above).

If you want to bolt it to low-rider rack mounts you'll need some longer struts, and I have two pairs of those (one straight, one with a bend to suit wider forks). They're 425mm long and you cut them down to suit. I'll include a set of long struts with each rack. First buyer gets to choose which they want (straight for standard width forks, or with a bend for wide ones).

I don't know what they were selling for before they sold out this year, but I paid £90 each to Rawland them before customs got involved.

£60 each, posted (UK mainland). DM me and we can do the paypal thing.

Cheers!
Hi,

interested in the V3 if Andy doesn't want it.

Cheers

Rich
bearlymoving

Post by bearlymoving »

Richpips wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:23 pm interested in the V3 if Andy doesn't want it.
Sorry Rich, looks like we've overlapped there. Both gone.
Richpips

Post by Richpips »

No problem, thanks for the update.