Trekkertent Stealth 1 with fabric inner (final answer)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

Trekkertent Stealth 1 with fabric inner (final answer)

Post by redefined_cycles »

Should be good for the coming winter. I dont like the entry portal with the single pole in the way and am considering if the Trekker by Six Moons might be better for my needs.

In good condition and hardly used. Pics can be arranged. £250 posted sounds reasonable?

Thanks
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
redefined_cycles

Re: Trekkertent Stealth 1 with fabric inner

Price reviewed and drop to £175

Tis this but with the winter inner...

http://www.trekkertent.com/home/home/3- ... _tent-mesh
JimH

Re: Trekkertent Stealth 1 with fabric inner (reduced)

Post by JimH »

PM’d
redefined_cycles

Price drop to £150 as I really feel there be the Deschutes that might do me well... an extra £20 could get you the Stu pole aswell...

Posted :smile: (and pending that the Deschutes is still available by the time I finalise the deal on this)
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

C'mon you lot. That is outrageous value for that shelter. I saw one in action I think about two years ago and the chap had it pitched with two short carbon poles in a triangle at the front. He was 6' and not exactly slim but fit in it very nicely. I reckon it'd make a great option to a bivvy bag: more space, less condensation, the ability to actually breath and in many cases quite lighter.
I'm just going outside ...
redefined_cycles

TheBrownDog wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:20 pm C'mon you lot. That is outrageous value for that shelter. I saw one in action I think about two years ago and the chap had it pitched with two short carbon poles in a triangle at the front. He was 6' and not exactly slim but fit in it very nicely. I reckon it'd make a great option to a bivvy bag: more space, less condensation, the ability to actually breath and in many cases quite lighter.
Thanks very much for that little nudge kind sir :grin:

I actually love it and keep meaning to start using it in the A frame setup. To be fair I'm probably being daft trying to sell it but the deschutes and Ookworks just got my attention for some reason. I'm 5ft10 and its plenty long :-bd
redefined_cycles

Re: Trekkertent Stealth 1 with fabric inner (final answer)

I'm keeping it