Clear out: cook kits, stoves, pots and pans

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

TheBrownDog

Clear out: cook kits, stoves, pots and pans

Post by TheBrownDog »

We're having a bit of a declutter so I'm shifting a few things I've picked up over the years and no longer use. All prices listed include post. Listed left to right in the photo. Will consider offers, but be prepared for razor-sharp haggling as all the proceeds will be going to Help For Heroes and I'll feed The Bear breakfast too.

SOLD: Stormin Stove system and Alpkit 650ml mug
It's a two piece cone that rolls and fits into the mug. Uses a small meths burner. Once you master putting it together it's extremely stable and very efficient. I have another one of these that I'm keeping. Weighs 182g in total. £25

TBS 750ml Stainless billy can
TBS is The Bushcraft Store and they make/sell some very nice kit. This has a bale handle so you can hang it over a fire, and includes a small stand/windshield that can be used as a twig stove or with a Trangia burner if you have one. Ive just given it a good clean as it was covered in soot. Scrubbed up nicely. It's not exactly lightweight at 330g but tough enough for hand to hand combat. £22

BB 8g stove and tapered windshield
Never really got on with this because I'm a ham-fisted lummox and I found it a bit tippy. Less clumsy campers will have no problems. £12

SOLD" BB 22g stove
Well used and still throwing a foot-high flame till you get your pot on it. £10

SOLD: Lixada wood stove
Heavy and bulky and while it works quite well you would only buy this if you are wood stove curious. In fact, I wouldn't buy it if I were you, but £7 if you insist.

SOLD: Boundless Voyages titanium pan
Nice light little fry pan, I can only remember using it twice. It is most definitely not "non-stick" and you really need to get some oil in it to stop stuff sticking. £10

SOLD: Tomshoo titanium wood stove
This is a great stove but I bought a Honey Stove last year which is even better. Easy to put together, especially if you have three hands, and a nice light little burner. £7
Last edited by TheBrownDog on Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm just going outside ...
javatime

Re: Clear out: cook kits, stoves, pots and pans

Post by javatime »

Have pm d you
vdubber67

Post by vdubber67 »

I am wood stove curious! lol. I will message you ;)
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

All paid for stuff now despatched via MyHermes. Thanks for speedy processing. Should be with you all by Friday but if not we need to blame Brexit for the lack of drivers, the pingdemic for the lack of drivers and the dreadful wages and conditions for the lack of drivers.
TheBrownDog

Post by TheBrownDog »

BUMP: surely someone needs the 8g stove and windshield. I'll do it for a tenner.