Sold

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

atk

Sold

Post by atk »

Time to make some space in the cupboard and be rid of a few bits and pieces that aren't going to get much use.

All prices include postage for UK mainland. Donation to the Bear for any items that sell here.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1. Revelate Tool Cash - Blue - New, with tags - £25 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Super handy little pouch for tools, money and misc bits. I use another one all the time, not sure why I thought I needed two :roll:

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2. Velo Orange x Roadrunner Daytripper saddlebag - black - fitted, not used - £40 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Bought to match a front bag, but always seem to grab a different saddlebag. Capacity approx 3.5l, weighs~ 250g. Specs here: https://velo-orange.com/products/day-tripper-saddle-bag

SOLD SOLD SOLD 3. Mission workshop "internal tool roll" - black - £15 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Another "I don't need two of these". Very light use stashing cables and such when travelling (remember that?), now surplus to requirements. Specs here: https://www.condorcycles.com/products/m ... -tool-roll

SOLD SOLD SOLD 4. Revelate Designs Sweetroll - old medium, black - £50 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Normal signs of use (i.e. the perma peak district dirt), all straps and fabric in good condition though. No tyre rub or other signs of abrasion to the fabric. Clip on flap appears to be unused.

I'll give htrider first refusal on this after mentioning it in their thread the other day.

SOLD SOLD SOLD 6. Wizard Works Lil' Presto barrel bag - black camo - light use - £35 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Couple of marks inside and out but otherwise in good condition. Specs here: https://wizard.works/collections/handle ... /lilpresto

SOLD SOLD SOLD 7. MSR Pocket Rocker - used - £20 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Original version, with hard case. Find I'm using meths over gas cartridges these days.
Last edited by atk on Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wotsits

Re: FS: Wizard Works, Revelate, Roadrunner, Fairweather, Mission Workshop + MSR stove

Post by Wotsits »

I'll take the Tool Cash & WW Presto barrel bag if they're still available plse..
Ever Feel Like You're Being Orbited?!
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Wizard Works, Revelate, Roadrunner, Fairweather, Mission Workshop + MSR stove

Post by redefined_cycles »

2nd dibs on the cash money tool roll pls if that's ok
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vdubber67

Post by vdubber67 »

Mission workshop "internal tool roll" - will take this (will pm you)
atk

Re: FS: Roadrunner and Fairweather bags

Post by atk »

Wizzy works, Revelate and MW bits all sold. Stove pending payment. First batch of stuff off to the post office in a few minutes. Will reply to any outstanding PMs later this afternoon.
whonickedmename

Re: FS: Roadrunner and Fairweather bags

Post by whonickedmename »

Hi - sent you a PM...