WTD - SRAM 11sp road/gravel trigger shifter

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

AndyTheBikeGuy

WTD - SRAM 11sp road/gravel trigger shifter

Post by AndyTheBikeGuy »

I'm switching to a flatbar and looking for an 11 speed Sram trigger shifter with Exact Actuation. I believe the APEX1 or S700 should be compatible. Much appreciated!
substandard

Re: WTD - SRAM 11sp road/gravel trigger shifter

Post by substandard »

You can easily swap the exact actuation mech (assuming it’s a force or rival one) to x actuation by changing the plastic cable guide to one from an mtb mech. I’ve probably got one I could spare somewhere. That would allow you to use an mtb 11 speed sram shifter if that helps?

I’ve done the opposite to this (drop bar shifters with mtb 11 and 12 speed sram mechs
AndyTheBikeGuy

Post by AndyTheBikeGuy »

substandard wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:04 pm You can easily swap the exact actuation mech (assuming it’s a force or rival one) to x actuation by changing the plastic cable guide to one from an mtb mech. I’ve probably got one I could spare somewhere. That would allow you to use an mtb 11 speed sram shifter if that helps?

I’ve done the opposite to this (drop bar shifters with mtb 11 and 12 speed sram mechs
I hadn't though of that, great idea, if you had one knocking around I'd really appreciate that in return for cash/donation. NX shifters easier to get hold of!
substandard

Post by substandard »

I’ll have a dig this eve for you, I defo have one or two of them just not sure where as recently moved house
substandard

Post by substandard »

Found one, PM me if you decide to go down this route and I’ll pop it in the post