FS: Bertoletti Legend 54cm frameset (removed from sale)

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

redefined_cycles

FS: Bertoletti Legend 54cm frameset (removed from sale)

Post by redefined_cycles »

Its the steel Fedaia I have up for grabs. Thing of beauty it is and rides amazing. Just contemplating selling it as I now have the SC and the IF to play about with.

Offers around £500 (which is super cheap) gets you the frame and fork. Long drop brakes I might gice with it at a cheap price.

If anyone is interested then I could do pics. Rides amazing (did I say that already) but don't go with the blurb of it being 1500g... more like 2000g just for the frame and fork is over engineered (in carbon) which comes in at 700g. Forks haa some scuffing from wheel rub from previous owner. I've kept half an eye on this but never concerned me at all.

Half the dosh will go straight to the Yemen Hunger Crisis (worse hunger crisis the world has ever seen according to UN reports)...

To gwt some idea of what we're talking of, thwres some pics of a similar Fedaia in this page https://roadcyclinguk.com/gear/bespoked ... letti.html
Last edited by redefined_cycles on Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firmo

Re: FS: Bertoletti Legend 54cm frameset

Post by Firmo »

Is this still available?
Firmo
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Bertoletti Legend 54cm frameset

Post by redefined_cycles »

Firmo wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:19 pm Is this still available?
It is indeed. Will try and send some pics tonight or tomorrow thanks Firmo