FS: Arkose. SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Bearbonesnorm

FS: Arkose. SOLD

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

Any interest in my Arkose? It's a 52cm frame and it fits me well at 5'7".

Running 650b wheels set up tubeless with 2" Maxxis Re-fuse tyres. 2 x 10 mountain bike gearing, BB7 brakes and lovely friction bar-end shifters attached to some right 'on-trend' 44cm Digest bars. It's in good condition with the odd mark the worst being the heal rub on the cranks (170mm btw).

I'm not really too sure what it's worth but I was thinking maybe £550. I've got a good collection of large boxes so can post it too.

May the bridges you burn light your way
redefined_cycles

Re: FS: Arkose.

Post by redefined_cycles »

Stu... I think I might have a buyer for you. Can I dibs it as we just had an interesting conversation where I might have offended him (to stay away from a puking-gnome bike)
redefined_cycles

NB. His budget is closer to £450... you reckon there might be a chance you could do £500 posted pls Stu..

Anything wrong with it and hows the drivetrain pls sir?
redefined_cycles

Bearbonesnorm wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:59 pm Any interest in my Arkose? It's a 52cm frame and it fits me well at 5'7".

Running 650b wheels set up tubeless with 2" Maxxis Re-fuse tyres. 2 x 10 mountain bike gearing, BB7 brakes and lovely friction bar-end shifters attached to some right 'on-trend' 44cm Digest bars. It's in good condition with the odd mark the worst being the heal rub on the cranks (170mm btw).

I'm not really too sure what it's worth but I was thinking maybe £550. I've got a good collection of large boxes so can post it too.

Right then Stu... He wants it if you can possibly do for £500 posted. If not then am sure he'd be happy adding a few quid on top. Are you ok for me to share your email pls so he can liase directly. I've told him I'll set it up for him when it arrives and I can also vouch for him.

Good lad he is...
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »

That sounds okay Shaf.

There's absolutely nowt wrong with it but I will give it a proper going over before it goes anywhere. I'm only getting rid because I haven't used it for quite some time.
robbie

Post by robbie »

Love my Arkose, Yours looks in better nick than mine :lol: had lots of nice adventures on it but now it does winter/wet duties
redefined_cycles

Erm... remind me your email again pls Stu
Bearbonesnorm

Post by Bearbonesnorm »