WTD - Single Wheel Trailer

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

PacoJones

WTD - Single Wheel Trailer

Post by PacoJones »

Hi,

I'm planning a ride from Saint Malo to Hondarribia in September and have no bikes with rack bosses, and I'm already rather near the recommended weight limit of the bikes I have, so panniers are out. The solution I'm favouring is to put my stuff in a singlewheel trailer like a Bob Yak/Burley Coho/Topeak Journey - as opposed to buying a suitable bike, rack, panniers, etc.

Does anyone have a good quality, single wheel trailer like those mentioned above they'd be happy to sell?

Or does anyone have one they'd be willing to rent out for a few weeks in September? I'd obviously provide a decent cash deposit to cover damage or theft, I'd also provide proof of address and any other reasonable requirements.

In either instance, I'm in Hampshire, I could collect from anywhere within 100 or so miles, or as far north as Birmingham as I could combine it with a trip to see my parents in the Black Country.

Thanks in advance,

David
BobCatMax

Re: WTD - Single Wheel Trailer

Post by BobCatMax »

PM sent
Image Image
Cheeky Monkey

Post by Cheeky Monkey »

If you're not sorted you might want to state wheelsize. Some trailers are specific or need adapters.
PacoJones

Post by PacoJones »

Yes, good point, I should have thought of that. However, with BobCatMax's advice, I found one a second hand one this morning and bought it this afternoon.

Anyone needs to rent a bike trailer in the Hampshire area, drop me a line!

David