Surly Bridge Club Frameset Medium black SOLD

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

Tomwoodbury

Surly Bridge Club Frameset Medium black SOLD

Post by Tomwoodbury »

I bought this frame last spring and built up into an off road tourer with the intention of taking it to France to tow my children around (I also built my wife an identical frame) but then the obvious happened.

I’ve since acquired a Brother Big Bro which is more aggressive so have split this for sale.

It’s a hugely versatile frame and takes 29” / 27.5” and 26” wheels. I had it set up with 27.5” x 2.8” Schwalbe G Ones which felt great.

Case Gilbert had some great things to say about this frame https://bikepacking.com/bikes/surly-bridge-club-review/

The larger front triangle means you can get a pretty big frame bag in there and of course it has all the mounts you could need like most Surlys. Of particular appeal to me was the basic traditional vertical QR dropouts.

It’s in superb condition and has been ridden 100 miles max. Currently unavailable in UK and retails for £650. It is fitted with a Chris kings Otto voce black headset which retails for £160.

I’m asking for £600 but understand not everyone wants a flashy headset. I’d need to remove it and get the crown race off the fork somehow but for the Frameset without headset I’m looking for £520.

Lots of pics available on request.