sold Sale or swap: Vango Blade Pro 200 tent

Buy, sell, swap.

Moderators: Bearbonesnorm, Taylor, Chew

directdrive

sold Sale or swap: Vango Blade Pro 200 tent

Post by directdrive »

Testing the waters really. I really like my Vango Blade Pro 200, bought in 2019 and used for approx. 14 nights. However, I'm coming to realize I simply don't need all that space. It's massive inside, and I tend to camp either solo or with friends who also have solo tents. I'm not bothered about sitting around and doing stuff in the tent either, so this is a good opportunity to reduce my pack size.

It's in excellent condition, always fully dried out before long term storage. I've upgraded the standard useless pegs to lightweight Y-shaped stakes which are much better. Vs. the standard Blade 200, the main difference appears to be a lighter pole and some kind of fancier fabric. Info here: https://www.vango.co.uk/gb/camping-equi ... o-200.html (not available any more)

Trail weight is quoted at 1.82kg but I had it on a scale in the bag and the whole lot comes out at 2.1kg. Not ultralight by any stretch, but travels well on the bike and perfect if you're sharing a tent with a partner.

Overall it's an ace tent. I like the design a lot and think it looks smart. It does pitch inner-first, but you can clip the inner to the outer and store it as such, so that you can pitch the whole thing at once - much better if it's raining.

Seeing if there is any interest in purchase for about £70, or a swap for a 1-person tent of a similar quality.